Payload Engineer, Area-I
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Atlanta, GA, USA
- B.S in Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Robotics, Mechanical Engineering, or related background
- Strong understanding of software and avionics components and their interactions
- Relevant experience in sensor or effector systems and how they interact with computers and networks
- Experience with autonomous systems
- U.S. Person Status is required as this position needs to access export-controlled data
- Experience with the following:
- Acting as a resource and subject matter expert for program payload integration efforts
- Maintaining aircraft payload systems architecture
- Maintaining implementation, test, ICD documentation for vehicle systems
- Identifying new technology, hardware, or software to improve Area-I aircraft systems
- Performing bench and integration testing on new systems
- Flight test engineering, data collection, experiment design, data processing
- Updating simulation environment or provide qualitative/quantitative simulation environment data for simulation team
Technology products for defense & national security
Anduril's mission is to transform US & allied military capabilities with advanced technology.
- Full Family Health Coverage
- 16 Weeks Paid Leave for All Caregivers
- Family Planning & Support
- Incentivized Time Off
- Mental Health Resources
- Financial Planning
- Unlimited Provisions
- Professional Development
Company Core Values
- Impact - Everyone at Anduril has the ability to be a catalyst. You will be encouraged to make your mark from day 1 and be supported every day after.
- Autonomy - Self-motivation is a key component to success. We encourage you to cultivate your ideas, and show, don’t tell. We’re ready whenever you are.
- Speed - We move incredibly fast and welcome people who embrace the quick-paced nature of our work. It is not uncommon for an idea on a Monday to be a prototype by Friday. We ship in weeks, not years.
- Culture - Our team is a collective of intelligent and curious individuals who share the common goal of creating a safer tomorrow - and living balanced, fulfilled lives while doing so.