6 month growth↑ 0%
1 year growth↓ -15%
2 year growth↓ -5%
- Board-certified nurse practitioner
- State license
- Conduct in-home visits focusing on overall health and well-being
- Identify potential barriers to care
- Perform medication and medical history review
- Perform physical evaluation in health plan member's home
- Experience in conducting in-home health evaluations
- Experience in Medicare Advantage, Medicaid, and commercial plan member evaluations
Are you interested in working flexible hours, connecting with people one-on-one, and helping them re-engage with their health? At Signify Health, part of CVS Health®, our mission is to build trusted relationships to make people healthier. We’re hiring board-certified nurse practitioner contractors to conduct In-home Health Evaluations for Medicare Advantage, Medicaid, and certain commercial plan members.
- Conduct in-home visits that focus on a person’s overall health and well-being and identify potential barriers to care
- Earn up to $2,500 to $4,000 each week (Average 6-9 visits daily, base rate of $80 per completed assessment)
- Increase your per-visit rate up to 200% with our Market Multiplier*
- Earn additional compensation via our pay-per-test model (for visits where the health plan member qualifies to receive additional diagnostic and preventive tests)
- Shifts available Monday - Sunday (no nights/weekends required)
- Short-Term or Long-Term basis
- Pre-scheduled visit in-home w/ health plan members
- Airfare, Hotel, and Rental Car available (depending on eligibility)
- Malpractice coverage
- Availability Incentives (when you offer availability to complete five appointments per day worked)
- Independent Contractor, 1099 status
- Flexible Schedule
- State License Required
These visits include a medication and medical history review and a physical evaluation performed in a health plan member’s home. Our NP contractors can earn a competitive wage (or supplement their current income) while managing other personal and clinical commitments. You will be provided a pre-populated, patient-specific form for each evaluation and do not prescribe medicine, order lab tests, or alter people’s current treatment regimen.
Why NPs Love Working with Signify Health
- “I really enjoy being in the health plan members’ homes. They are so much more comfortable without the stress of travel or getting to an appointment on time. We also have the time to ask the right questions.” - Susan M.
- "Signify Health has been a very rewarding job. In-home visits allow us more time to educate health plan members and assess their understanding of their treatment plans without the typical time restraints found in a traditional office setting. We can empower people to become better advocates of their health." - Gary W.
- "I 100% love what I do. I love that I’m able to form these connections with people, and I love that I’m able to really make a difference in their lives.” - Suzie I.
*Incentive rates are subject to change. Area exclusions apply.