Posted on 3/25/2022
Edmond, OK, USA
- Driven to deliver results with an openness to new ideas and approaches
- Flexible and adaptable with strong relationship-building skills
- Highly organized and skilled in time management
- Energized by solving problems that have others stumped
- Able to work independently while maintaining focus on achieving optimal outcomes as part of a collaborative team effort
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information with an exceptional degree of professional integrity
- A passionate communicator, both in writing and in person, who can explain complicated processes and concepts clearly
- Develop new Tableau dashboards as requested
- Review and support existing Tableau dashboards
- Prepare presentation material on key Staff Operation metrics for executive leadership
- Perform predictive analysis and investigative analysis with data residing in Google Big Query, Microsoft SQL Server, and IBM Cognos Analytics
- Manage and support Staff Operations third-party system integrations
- Evaluate processes and systems to assess the effectiveness of internal controls and identify operational efficiencies
- Provide customer service and training support for end-users
- Communicate results and findings to peers and leaders throughout the organization
- Your resume is a visualization that tells your story
- You are Tableau Certified
- For you, R is more than just a letter, and Python is not just a snake
- You have proven leadership experience
Evangelical multi-site church
Life.Church's mission is to lead people to become fully devoted followers of Christ.
- Retirement plan
- Medical coverage
- Direct primary care
- Life.Church preferred provider network
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- FSA and DCA
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Adoption leave
- Life insurance and accident coverage
- Short and long term disability coverage
- Vacation time
- Development dollars
- Casual dress-code
- We will honor Christ and His church with integrity. If we live with integrity nothing else matters. If we don’t live with integrity nothing else matters.
- We are all about the 'capital C' Church.The local church is the hope of the world, and we know we can accomplish infinitely more together than apart.
- We will laugh hard, loud, and often.Nothing is more fun than serving God with people you love.
- We will do anything short of sin to reach people who don’t know Christ.To reach people no one is reaching, we’ll have to do things no one is doing.
- We always bring our best.Excellence honors God and inspires people.
- We give up things we love for things we love even more.It’s an honor to sacrifice for Christ and His church.
- We are spiritual contributors not spiritual consumers.The church does not exist for us. We are the church and we exist for the world.
- We are faith-filled, big-thinking, bet-the-farm risk takers. We’ll never insult God with small thinking and safe living.
- We will lead the way with irrational generosity.We truly believe it is more blessed to give than to receive.
- We wholeheartedly reject the label mega-church.We are a micro-church with a mega-vision