Group Product Manager
Machine Learning and Advertising Performance
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Carlos, CA, USA
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying attention to detail
- Fast learner and self-initiative personality
- Dealing with underlying complex technical requirements
- 5-7 years of work experience with at least 3 years in Product Management
- Ad-tech experience
- Great communication skills
- Statistics, Economics and Computer Science majors
- Experience in SQL or other data analytics language
- Define customer value and roadmap for Moloco's machine learning ad platform
- Synthesize large amounts of internal and external data from multiple sources and glean insights for product development
- Lead cross functional teams to drive rapid and high quality product development
- Stay on top of trends in the industry including competitors and surface new product offering and positioning ideas
- Develop go-to-market strategies and materials including generating and maintaining all sales enablement templates such as decks and case studies
- Communicate with various external partners for collaboration to advance the product
- Troubleshoot day-to-day operational roadblocks
ML-powered advertising insights
Moloco is on a mission to make the digital economy more transparent, equitable, and profitable by making advanced machine learning accessible to companies of all sizes.
- Comprehensive health and wellness: Competitive health, dental, vision and life insurance (covered at 100% for you) and your family.
- Professional development: Teach yourself something new and get reimbursed each year for your professional development.
- Food and snacks: Enjoy lunch on us. We bring lunch in for employees everyday, In addition, our micro-kitchens are filled with healthy snacks and beverages for you to enjoy
- Paid parental leave: Our maternity/paternity leave plan also has you covered when you welcome a new child into your family.
- Unlimited vacation: We encourage team members to take time off to relax and recharge with our flexible paid time off policy.
- Financial benefits: We provide stock options and generous 401k/pension with an employer match that helps you prepare for your future.