Pipeline Generation Program Manager (Us Remote)
Posted on 2/24/2022
- 3+ years experience managing & developing sales programs
- 2+ years experience in a field sales or sales development role
- Working knowledge of pipeline generation and demand generation as part of cloud or digital native organizationsStrong communication, writing, and presentation skills with ability to present complex ideas in a simple, straightforward manner
- Expertise with Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, etc
- The ability to accurately and effectively translate pipeline data into actionable insights for the sales, marketing, operations, and enablement teams
- Proven track record of cross functional collaboration and successful internal relationships
- Exceptional, demonstrable, track record of program execution, change management, and cross functional stakeholder engagement to deliver results
- A high degrees of self-motivation, fostered in a face-paced, high growth, dynamic environment
- Experience with product led growth business models
- Experience working consumption-oriented GTM
- Experience using Tableau for analyzing data to drive program success and enablement
- Think big! Pipeline Generation is a team sport and you have the opportunity to create simple and effective programs to get the field fired up to get Confluent's message out to the pre-buyers and pre-believers in the market
- Partner closely with Revenue Marketing to connect Field PG programs to Marketing campaigns, executing against an aligned calendar
- Own weekly execution of PG Days - a dedicated one day per week where the Field Ops org executes on a programmatic, prescriptive PG program. This includes driving execution of target prospect identification, enablement delivery, defining the divide and conquer between AEs and SDRs, managing the PG Day leaderboard, and equipping the field with all assets and tools to enable their success
- Establish a communications cadence in partnership with Sales Leadership to share best practices & highlight prospecting successes
- Develop a deep understanding of our prospects' data in motion journey and our curated sales motions, so as to be an effective partner to Marketing and to the field
- Collaborate with world-class marketers, sales enablement professionals, sales strategy, and seasoned GTM leaders
Full-scale data streaming platform
Confluent's mission is to create a new paradigm for real-time data streaming to help organizations set data in motion. The company builds tech-enables data manipulation tools.
- Best Teammates on Planet Earth - Loving your job has a lot to do with the people around you. Luckily at Confluent, you will find some of the most genuine people who make you excited to come to work each day.
- Adjustable Working Arrangements - While most of our employees work typical business hours, we encourage everyone to partner with their manager to make a schedule that works best for them and Confluent.
- Robust Benefits - Health and wellness is important and Confluent is proud to offer a total benefits program that ranks in the top percentile of companies similar in size to our industry in our established geographies.
- Rest and Recharge Days - Personal time off is great but it is even better when your whole team has the day. Each quarter, teams have three recharge days where the entire team logs off and refreshes before coming back to work.
- Weekly Lunch Spend - At Confluent, we have a weekly lunch program called “No Pay Thursday.” On Thursdays, lunch is provided by Confluent at local restaurants and grocery stores, taxes may apply for some countries.
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) - Confluent employees work really hard to meet the needs of our growing and scaling business. To make sure that we don’t burn out, we encourage everyone to balance their PTO in an adequate way.
- Earn Our Customers' Love
- To Build a Great Company, Build a Great Team
- Smart, Humble, and Empathetic
- Be Fired up and Get It Done
- Tasteful not Wasteful
- One Team