Posted on 4/1/2023
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Have 5+ years of experience in senior IT operations roles, supervising teams, and setting corporate technology strategy
- Have significant technical project management skills
- Have broad background in of endpoint, network, and SaaS administration
- Enjoy leading technical projects as well as contributing to cross-functional teams
- Have experience partnering with core internal teams (e.g., Security, Engineering, People Ops, etc.)
- Experienced with the core tools and services in modern start-ups, inc macOS endpoints, Google Workplace, Okta, as well experience architecting cloud services such as AWS
- Be the founding member of our TechOps team
- Help set the strategy and roadmap for our corporate technology and services
- Minimize friction and improve the efficiency of our internal tooling and infrastructure
- Manage Google Workspace, Slack, and other core SaaS applications
- Be a core contributor to projects aimed at improving develop experience, corporate security, and people operations
- Manage relationships with vendors and consultants
- Contribute to our security and compliance programs
- Help provide technology support to all r2c team members
Open-source static analysis tools
r2c's mission is to profoundly improve software security and reliability.
- Daily lunches (even remotely!)
- Unlimited PTO (recommended 3+ weeks)
- Health, dental, & vision plans
- Wellness stipend
- Parental leave
- Commuter benefit
- 401(k) matching plan
- Competitive salary and equity
- Cake (on your birthday)
Company Core Values
- Mutual respect - Everybody brings incredible skills and unique expertise to the team. We listen to what each of our coworkers has to say, because their insight is valuable, and because they are always striving towards excellence, both in themselves and for r2c.
- Honesty - We respect each other enough to tell the truth, no matter what. We share our concerns and disagreements openly, as well as our praise and appreciation. We are up-front with what we can deliver, and identify unattainable goals early. When we are unsure about something, we ask.
- Impact - Each member of our team honestly evaluates their work to understand its impact on our users, the company, and the community at large. The world evolves, and we do with it, even if that means giving up on a cherished project when it no longer makes sense.
- Mission-driven - We believe we can make a positive impact on the world by empowering everyone to use static analysis. This means we design our tasks, projects, and initiatives in service of that mission, so that together as a team we can create something that truly makes a difference.