We’re VaynerMedia! We are a contemporary global creative and media agency built for the now. Born in social, our work is now full service, simply loving big ideas that connect and create real change for our clients business. We are independently owned, founded in 2009 with offices in London, Amsterdam, New York, Los Angeles, Singapore, Tokyo, Sydney, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and Mexico City. We are recognized for our work in Cannes Lions, the Clios, D&AD and The Webbies to name a few.
Culture is our key and Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMedia EMEA is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative and strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time – PEOPLE. Day in and day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention and culture. In EMEA, we are proudly 250+, servicing multi-brands across the region.
Senior Strategists are tasked with the oversight and growth of an account and helping the agency leadership to set and execute a vision for it.
A senior strategist will be tasked with ensuring the strategists & PCSs reporting to them are supported to deliver insightful strategy to guide media and creative.
In addition, the senior strategist will help to identify proactive opportunities, look for areas to elevate the work to new heights and help tie together granular insights / opportunities with big, impactful activations.
Your day to day can oversee any part of the media strategy on key accounts and help team members shape briefs and demonstrate the effectiveness of our campaigns. You will aim to be the client’s key advisor on what to do and why to do it.
Here’s where you come in…
- Leading day-to-day comms planning on our media-led accounts. Help to set, plan and execute the strategic vision of an account - growing it through strong thinking and great work
- Work closely with other Strategists to develop a meaningful consumer journey for each campaign
- Determine the communication tasks for each campaign and write task briefs that guide messaging and execution tailored for each channel.
- Create measurable campaign KPIs
- Analyse campaign metrics and leverage insights to improve comms plan.
- Providing strategic guidance and leadership to media and creative team members on an account
We treasure Personality and Experience yet we do know that these qualifications lead to what WE KNOW as a success:
- 3-5 years experience of media strategy and comms planning.
- Strong understanding of consumer behaviours on different platforms and a working knowledge of media relevant to our clients including print, OOH, digital, social, etc.
- Knowledge of digital / social channels and using them to uncover additional insights and information
- Experience with B2B and B2C brands is a plus
- Management skills and leadership experience guiding a team beyond strategists, serving as a daily leader for media & creative teams
Here’s how We Support You
We regularly review our benefits and are committed to providing a comprehensive programme for our people.
- 27 Days Paid Leave + 1 Day Birthday Leave
- Cash Plan with Medicash - Level 2 cover, option to add partner.
- Virtual GP, Skinvision, 24/7 Health and Stress Helplines, Discounted Gym, Medicash Extras
- Life Assurance, Income Protection, Group Personal Pension.
- Cycle to work scheme and PerkBox (online discount platform with 250 perks available).
- Employee Assistance Program (Financial, Mental and Physical Wellbeing)
- Unum [email protected] (Remote GP, Second Opinion, Mental Health Support, Physiotherapy Support, Life, Money and Wellbeing Support).
- Sanctus coaching sessions, Journey private and team class sessions.
- NABS & BIMA UK access in events, classes, coaching and mentoring sessions.
What you SHOULD KNOW about VaynerMedia
Think “lab” and not “agency”. We get excited about solving business problems, not creating advertising for the sake of making advertising. Our entrepreneurship DNA runs deep. We’re willing to break rules, try new things, and test hypotheses if it means better understanding our craft. It’s fun!
We believe 100% that brands can be built on digital platforms and part of our model is built bottom up, flipping the traditional advertising model and process on its head. We don’t play to agency/industry norms and our culture and energy reflects that.
Our environment (and pace) feels much more like a start-up than most agencies you might be used to. Hopefully that, and the opportunity to collaborate with the talented and enthusiastic crew, work with big brands excites you, as it does us. We can’t wait to meet you.
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members and job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.K.