Revenue Cycle Analyst II
Posted on 11/17/2022
Remote in USA
- Successful experience in a role where you were responsible for providing data analysis and recommendations
- Proven ability to build relationships and provide meaningful recommendations
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and organizational skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with project team members and leadership
- Flexible mentality: willing and capable of performing varied tasks and adapting to change
- Must be self-motivated with the entrepreneurial spirit and collaborative in a team environment
- Professionally exercises discretion and independent judgment in day-to-day work
- Strong attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree or 2+ years' experience in healthcare RCM
- Monitor business processes to ensure service level agreements are met
- Perform trend analysis on various healthcare RCM metrics such as denials, days in AR, payments per wRVU
- Respond with appropriate urgency when process variations are discovered
- Utilize Zotec's proprietary technology to perform key analysis on operational issues
- Identify deficiencies and provide possible solutions and work with all departments to develop improvements, modifications, and enhancements
- Work in collaboration with Client Relationship Managers and Operational teams to manage the success of your assigned clients
- Engage when appropriate with clients to explain issues and build necessary professional relationships
- Provide feedback and insight into day-to-day operations, programs and policies which impact operational performance
- Assist with End of Month Reporting
- Perform SOC1 Monitoring
- Act as an ambassador for Zotec's mission, initiatives, and goals
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- SQL experience is a plus
Medical billing and practice management
Zotec Partners' mission is to the contine the pursuit of excellence in the physician revenue cycle management industry by delivering effective solutions through personalized service and measurable client results. The company operates a medical billing and management platform.
- Health - Employee health is important to us. That’s why we provide a wide array of affordable health benefits for our employees and their families. In fact, we haven’t raised our employees’ premiums in over a decade.
- 401(k) - We want to ensure financial comfort for people long after they retire from Zotec. That’s why we help them save for the future by offering a 401k plan with a generous employer match.
- Wellness - We give our employees the opportunity to take part in wellness programs, financial health education, and a 24/7 Employee Assistance Program that provides free, confidential resources on family matters, financial planning, and legal situations.
- Community - Giving back makes our communities better for everyone. Through the Zotec Effect program, our employees are granted Volunteer Time Off to partake in volunteer opportunities and will receive an employer match on their charitable giving. We also provide each employee with giving dollars to help them get started.
- Work and Life - We recognize that people have a life outside of work and that time with loved ones is essential. With PTO, paid holidays, and some remote work opportunities, we make it easy to live a balanced life.
- We believe in a growth mindset and we encourage that for each and every employee. Zotec provides financial education assistance as well as learning and development opportunities.