Senior Build Reliability Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Newport Beach, CA, USA
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field
- Strong ownership mindset with demonstrated experience executing on multidisciplinary projects from start to completion
- 4+ years of manufacturing, reliability, and/or Quality experience in a hardware manufacturing environment
- Experience in aerospace, automotive, medical device, or high reliability electronics manufacturing
- Prior demonstrated experience with and creation of novel inspection techniques, GD&T, and personnel training plans for complex assembly and manufacturing processes
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data
- Fully own manufacturing continuous improvement activities surrounding hardware reliability, reduction of risk, and improvement of reliability metrics, such as first pass yield
- Contribute technical content to manufacturing processes, inclusive of inspection plans, corrective actions, test requirements, and other manufacturing-centric documentation
- Significantly contribute to hardware design for reliability and inspectability, inclusive of inspection fixture, tooling, and some light automation design
- Own individual investigations, corrective actions, and root cause investigations for internal and external product non-conformances
- Define and execute risk management activities for a variety of hardware types
- Collaborate with external customers and within the engineering and manufacturing organizations to ensure that requirements are documented from early design concept through sustained production
- Own product reliability testing, inclusive of qualification and lot-based production level testing
- Diagnosis of field reliability issues & driving corrective actions in manufacturing and design of hardware to mitigate
- Prior experience with statistical modeling of hardware non-conformances and examples of manufacturing improvements made based on those analyses
- Complex, mission critical hardware design experience in either mechanical or electrical systems
- Technical operations experience, inclusive of personnel & line management, factory setup, industrialization, and/or hands on technician work
Technology products for defense & national security
Anduril's mission is to transform US & allied military capabilities with advanced technology.
- Full Family Health Coverage
- 16 Weeks Paid Leave for All Caregivers
- Family Planning & Support
- Incentivized Time Off
- Mental Health Resources
- Financial Planning
- Unlimited Provisions
- Professional Development
Company Core Values
- Impact - Everyone at Anduril has the ability to be a catalyst. You will be encouraged to make your mark from day 1 and be supported every day after.
- Autonomy - Self-motivation is a key component to success. We encourage you to cultivate your ideas, and show, don’t tell. We’re ready whenever you are.
- Speed - We move incredibly fast and welcome people who embrace the quick-paced nature of our work. It is not uncommon for an idea on a Monday to be a prototype by Friday. We ship in weeks, not years.
- Culture - Our team is a collective of intelligent and curious individuals who share the common goal of creating a safer tomorrow - and living balanced, fulfilled lives while doing so.