Summer 2024 Intern
Posted on 11/9/2023
Enables global fractional equities trading via mobile
DriveWealth is a pioneering company in the field of fractional equities trading and embedded investing, providing a robust, cloud-based technology platform that enables over 100 global partners to offer branded investing experiences. The company's culture is rooted in its commitment to continuous evolution and innovation, as evidenced by its industry-leading APIs that streamline every stage of the investing journey. With a reach spanning the U.S., LATAM, EMEA, and APAC, DriveWealth's technology empowers partners to provide affordable market access to more than 16 million investors, thereby driving customer acquisition, loyalty, retention, and revenue growth.
Data & Analytics
Jersey City, New Jersey
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 3%
1 year growth↓ -2%
2 year growth↑ 30%
New York, NY, USA
Data Structures & Algorithms
DevOps & Infrastructure
- Basic knowledge of computer systems, networks, and software applications.
- Knowledge of main sorting and searching algorithms, data structures and principles of algorithms complexity evaluation.
- Knowledge of basic software design patterns.
- Ability to work well in a team and collaborate effectively.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to learn quickly.
- Familiarity with programming languages (eg - java , JS) is a plus.
- Familiarity with no sql and rdbms databases (eg -Dynamo DB, Aurora DB ) is a plus.
- Partner with internal teams to define and implement solutions that improve internal business processes.
- Build internal solutions, with custom front-ends (web) and back-end services that automate business processes.
- Maintain highest levels of development practices including technical design, solution development, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution, writing clean, modular, and self-sustaining code.
- Understand operational workflows, identify and define tool needs to enable operational scaling, and drive the development (initial and ongoing) and deployment of these tools with Engineering.
- Integrate third-party products into internal systems as well as support and upgrade implemented systems.
- Opportunity to work with FIX protocol , docker, spring ,AWS ,messaging platforms like Kafka , aurora DB and many more.
- Familiarity with programming languages (eg - java , JS)
- Familiarity with no sql and rdbms databases (eg -Dynamo DB, Aurora DB )