Solutions Strategy Manager
Updated on 3/22/2023
Remote • United States
- Put people first, and make decisions with the Member's best interests in mind
- Are active learners, constantly looking to improve and grow
- Are driven by our mission to measurably improve health and care each day
- Bring the energy needed to transform health and care, and move and adapt rapidly
- Are laser focused on delivering results for Members, and proactively problem solving to get there
- 5-7 years of experience in building clinical programs or products required
- 2+ years of experience in management consulting, investment banking, venture capital, or similar experience required
- Background in healthcare, public health, or a related discipline - Master's degree preferred but not required
- Strong business acumen and intellectual curiosity - ability to approach complex business problems in a logical, structured way and drive rapidly toward insight
- Excellent communication, leadership, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Comfortable in fast-paced and evolving organizations with a willingness to be flexible and pivot when needed
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Excellent at prioritization, scoping, and documentation
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and communicate effectively with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Proven analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills, particularly the ability to convey information in an accessible and clear manner
- Strong listening skills to gather requirements and understand the technical and non-technical barriers to project completion
- Partner with external and internal cross-functional teams to execute and improve solution initiatives that deliver high-impact results
- Plan and execute on a wide range of complex business needs and initiatives focused on expansion of the Everyday Care solution
- Proactively identify key business opportunities to grow and improve the solution based on client and marketplace needs and recommended next steps to address
- Serve as an internal and external subject matter expert on Transcarent's solutions, with a focus on virtual and everyday care
- Support go-to-market (GTM) efforts including GTM strategy and planning, product and packaging, commercial enablement, marketing collateral, client-facing presentations and demos
- Actively communicate with solution sponsors, partners, and stakeholders, including senior leadership
- Develop executive-level presentation materials to assess performance, provide recommendations, and enable decision-making
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis to inform strategic decision making
- Troubleshoot operational issues and problem solve independently and efficiently
- Background in digital health and/or startup experience is a plus
Comprehensive health & care platform
Trascarent’s mission is to create a new, different, and better health and care experience that puts health consumers in charge, directly connecting them with high-quality care, transparent information, and trusted guidance on their terms – measurably improving member experience, increasing health outcomes, and reducing costs.
Company Core Values
- People - We put our Members first, believe our People are our greatest asset, and strive to be the best partners.
- Active Learning - We constantly aim to improve and help one another grow by asking “how can I do better?”
- Care - We are driven by our mission and put care ahead of cost - treating everyone with compassion and empathy.
- Energy - We are doers - we move quickly and with good judgement.
- Results - We deliver measurable results and bring a results-oriented mindset to every challenge.