Workplace Service Lead
Posted on 11/29/2022
Bellevue, WA, USA
- 5+ years of relevant experience in office administration, event management, or hospitality with increasing responsibility
- Strong prioritization skills with an analytical and data-driven approach
- Ability to provide occasional coverage outside of normal business hours
- Familiarity with Google Drive, Docs and Slides
- Customer service skills consistent with our values and commitment to employee, candidate and visitor experience
- 4 year degree preferred
- Ability to manage highly sensitive situations
- Comfortability with frequent change
- Ability to move throughout the facility (standing, walking, kneeling, or bending) for extended periods of time and ability to lift boxes or equipment up to 50 lbs. as needed
- Manage vendor relationships to ensure Workplace Service programs are well executed and are meeting company needs per our global program standards
- Work closely with Experience Program Manager as local service lead for corporate Meeting Services, Food and Beverage programs, and additional assigned workplace areas of specialization
- Mentor appropriate behavior for direct team, acting as a knowledgeable point of contact, and may direct work of others
- Manage, execute and communicate regarding assigned projects
- Create new and maintain existing process documentation as needed to ensure consistent programming and team operations
- Be a knowledgeable and helpful resource for our employee base, providing an outstanding employee experience in all interactions
- Be a Smartsheet cultural ambassador by recognizing and developing the culture of the office while continuing to champion The Smartsheet Way
- Provide administrative support to other departments as able based on priority list
Cloud-based collaboration platform
Smartsheet's mission is to empower anyone to drive meaningful change - for themselves, their businesses and even for the world.
- Health and wellness benefits - From sick days to mental health services, we support you. We provide company-sponsored comprehensive healthcare coverage and well-being benefit programs so you can take care of your whole self.
- Time away - We want you to find time for what matters to you. We offer a variety of programs so you can recharge and reconnect, including paid time off for company holidays, vacation, volunteering, military leave, and parental bonding.
- An investment in your future - We help you plan for the dreams you’re working toward. We offer every employee competitive pay, retirement contributions, stock awards, and an employee stock purchase program.
- Perks and discounts - It's the details that make life easier. From discount programs and an allowance for work-related expenses, to medical concierge (U.S. only) and caregiver services, we help set you up for success both at work and outside of it.
- An inclusive environment - We strive to foster a culture of belonging that is rooted in respect for all people. We believe that by celebrating diversity of voices and experiences, and by creating equitable opportunities for our team, customers, and communities, we enable people to do and be their best.
- Continuous learning - We know that when you’re growing, so are we. That's why we provide opportunities to develop on the job through internal mobility, virtual learning, and a variety of development programs.
Company Core Values
- Value-driven culture - We don’t just talk the talk. Our award-winning culture stems from having a core set of values that are lived daily from the top down.
- Meaningful impact - Smartsheet helps employees achieve more by providing a supportive, respectful culture that pushes its people to excel and innovate.
- Investing in employees - From wide-ranging benefits to on-site development programs, Smartsheet is truly invested in its employees' well-being — both in and outside of the workplace.