Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Seattle, WA, USA
Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Natural language processing
- Image processing
- Genomic data processing
- Multimodal modeling
- Innovate in applying State-of-the-art (SOTA) Artificial Intelligence techniques
- Collaborate with and contribute to the success of other teams and team members
- Collaborate with internal groups of experts with diverse backgrounds
- Deliver next generation of innovation in trustworthy healthcare
- Experience in adopting pretrained models to new scenarios with additional structured/unstructured inputs
- Good written and verbal communication, including good presentation skills
- Key Differentiators: Grounded in a growth mindset, advocate for inclusion and diversity
- Experience using Spark/PySpark, Jupyter notebook, common ML toolkits
Medical patient data provider
Truveta is the world’s first health provider led data platform with a vision of Saving Lives with Data. Truveta's mission is to enable researchers to find cures faster, empower every clinician to be an expert, and help families make the most informed decisions about their care.
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Professional Development
- Work/Life Autonomy
- Flexible Time Off
- Generous Parental Leave
- Team Activities
Company Core Values
- Focus on our purpose - We believe truth plus knowledge can make a big difference in the world.
- Earn trust - We challenge ourselves to meet the high expectations of patients, providers, regulators, and scientists on privacy, securit, ethics, and data quality.
- Contribute for impact: You have the opportunity to influence and make a big impact. We believe our diversity gives us each a unique perspective and we strive to build teams who represent the patients our data serves.
- Freedom with responsibility - We trust you to innovate towards our shared goals, use great judgment, and make responsibly frugal decisions. We have high standards and reject mediocrity. We embrace work from anywhere. We believe you can accomplish great things from your home or our office home.
- Be curious - Progress is born out of questions asked. We are always learning, humble before the complexity of our vision.