Full Stack, Banking
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
New York, NY, USA
Data Structures & Algorithms
- 2+ years as a dedicated full stack software engineer with experience working on features that impact users
- You have a working knowledge of Node.js and MongoDB or a willingness to learn
- You have exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web applications, such as well-designed APIs and efficient algorithms
- You have sharp product intuition and abundant empathy for the end user
- You work well in teams and are a team player
- You'll be collaborating closely with our product and design team along each step of the product development process, from ideation, to implementation, to testing, and production release
- You will be working with a team to rapidly prototype and iteratively push features into production
- You will own the implementation of end-user experiences that better the financial health of millions
- You will help scale systems to support Digit's meteoric growth
- Mobile development experience with React Native, Swift, Java, or Kotlin
Effortless budgeting, saving, and investing
Digit's mission is to make financial health effortless, so they designed a smart bank account that constantly guides money in the right direction. Digit plans for today, tomorrow, and way, way later by making spending, bills, savings, and investments all work together.
- 100% paid family medical, dental, and vision plans
- 401(k) plan
- 18 weeks parental leave
- Wellness perks
- Lunch stipend
- Life, AD&D, disability benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Fertility reimbursement
- Mental health resources
- Internet reimbursement
- In it for the journey - We're here to improve the financial health of everyone we serve. It won't always be easy, but we're here for the long haul.
- Focus on impact: We tackle the most important problems first. We learn quickly from mistakes and take responsibility for the impact of our efforts.
- Build trust - We give direct feedback to each other and always strive to do the right thing because that’s what’s best for our members.