DSA Deep Learning Software Engineer
Neural Network Optimization and Compiler
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Diego, CA, USA
Data Structures & Algorithms
- Strong programming skills in C/C++ and Python
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Expertise in deep learning, machine learning and/or artificial intelligence, in particular model compression, quantization, and optimization
- Working knowledge of deep learning compiler design and hands-on experience with neural networks inference on dedicated hardware accelerators
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Excellence in writing technical reports and high quality publications
- Resourceful Achiever: self-motivated and proactive, you flex to try new approaches and creatively solve problems
- Avid Learner: you thrive with challenges, seek continuous growth and improvement, and seek data to prove your hypotheses
- Devoted Professional: you are diligent and deliberate in your work, leveraging your expertise to deliver results without ego
- Thoughtful Collaborator: you build relationships across teams, offering help and welcoming ideas from others to drive work forward in an inclusive manner
- Publications in highly ranked journals and conferences
- Masters in a Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with experience. PhD candidates with strong research backgrounds are preferred
- Develop novel deep learning algorithms for neural network optimization such as model quantization, pruning, compression, or neural architecture search
- Develop and optimize the compiler for Samsung proprietary application processors such as NPU (Neural Processing Unit), GPU, and/or DSP, to accelerate a wide range of deep learning applications
- Coordinates with other engineers and technical experts to bring up new hardware silicon and add support in the software toolchain for these hardware features
- Prepare presentations, technical reports and patent applications that reflect the results
One of the world's largest producers of electronic devices
Samsung's mission is to devote its talent and technology to creating superior products and services that contribute to a better global society. Samsung produces a wide range of electronic devices and is ranked as a top 10 global brand.
- Comprehensive healthcare: Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee assistance program, Telehealth services
- Work life success: PTO, FlexTime, FlexPlace, FlexYourFriday
- Financial wellness: Health savings account, Flexible spending acounts, 401(k), Student loan support, Tuition assistance
- Family first: Pregnancy support, Adoption assistance program, Paid child caregiver leave, Milk stork, WINFertility
- Incentives: Fitness reimbursement, Annual physical. Preventative screenings, Lifestyle management
- People: Quite simply, a company is its people. At Samsung, we’re dedicated to giving our people a wealth of opportunities to reach their full potential.
- Excellence: Everything we do at Samsung is driven by an unyielding passion for excellence and an unfaltering commitment to develop the best products and services on the market
- Change: As we have done since our foundation, we set our sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands so we can steer our company toward long-term success.
- Integrity: Operating in an ethical way is the foundation of our business. Everything we do is guided by a moral compass that ensures fairness, respect for all stakeholders and complete transparency.
- Co-prosperity: Samsung is committed to becoming a socially and environmentally responsible corporate citizen in all of its communities worldwide.