, United Kingdom
6 month growth↑ 16%
1 year growth↑ 20%
2 year growth↓ -5%
- Experience solving problems in a fast-moving team
- Analytical approach to work
- Comfortable working with data across different tools such as Excel, Google Sheets, etc.
- Detail-oriented and good at spotting trends when problem-solving
- Curious and always looking to improve existing processes
- Assist with the management of complaints policy, including investigation and response to escalated complaints
- Assist with the investigation and response to customer transaction disputes and credit disputes
- Conduct monthly reviews and analysis on operations processes such as credit reporting, dispute handling, and complaints response
- Assist with creation of required monthly reporting to bank partners
- Assist in the creation and improvement of operations processes associated with the card product
- SQL expertise
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- Knowledge of the US finance landscape
We strongly encourage applications from people of colour, the LGBTQ+ community, people with disabilities, neurodivergent people, parents, carers, and people from lower socio-economic backgrounds.
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate your specific situation, please let us know.
Most people come to Cleo to do work that matters. Every day, we empower people to build a life beyond their next paycheck, building a beloved AI that enables you to forge your own path toward financial well-being.
Backed by some of the most well-known investors in tech, we’ve reached millions of people to support them throughout their financial lives, from their first paycheck to their first home and beyond. We’re hitting headlines too. This year, Forbes named us as one of their Next Billion Dollar Startups, and we were crowned the ’Hottest Tech Scaleup’ at the Europas.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up to date with new product features and insights from the team.
What you will be doing
- We are looking for an operations analyst to join our credit builder card operations team. Working cross functionally with product, engineering, compliance and our partners you will be part of the team that ensures the card product is optimized for success.
You will be responsible for:
- Complaints management: Assist with the management of our complaints policy, including investigation and response to escalated complaints and performing quality assurance checks on tracking documents.
- Dispute processing: Assist with the investigation and response to customer transaction disputes and credit disputes in line with our internal procedures and regulatory timeframes.
- Quality assurance: Conduct monthly reviews and analysis on operations processes such as, credit reporting, dispute handling and complaints response to ensure we are acting in line with our procedures and adhering to any regulatory requirements.
- Audits and testing: Assisting operations and compliance with the creation of material for external and internal compliance audits.
- Reporting: Assist with creation of required monthly reporting to our bank partners.
- Improving existing processes: Assisting in the creation and improvement of operations processes associated with the card product.
- You have experience solving problems in a fast moving team
- You have an an analytical approach to your work and are comfortable working with data across different tools such as excel, google sheets, count, periscope etc
- You are detail orientated and good at spotting trends when problem solving
- You are customer focussed and and always operate with our end users best interest at heart
- You are curious and always looking to improve existing processes
Nice to haves
- Any level of SQL expertise
- Experience working in a start up environment
- Knowledge of the US finance landscape
What do you get for all your hard work?
- A competitive compensation package (base + equity) with reviews every 6 months. You can view our public progression framework and salary bandings here: https://cleo-ai.progressionapp.com/ - This position is a BDP1 level and we can pay roughly $53-72k p.a depending on experience.
- Work at one of the fastest-growing tech startups, backed by top VC firms, Sofina, Balderton & EQT Ventures
- A clear progression plan. We want you to keep growing. That means trying new things, leading others, challenging the status quo and owning your impact. Always with our complete support.
- Flexibility: We work to live, we don’t live to work. Cleo works with everyone on our team to ensure that they have the balance they need to reach their full potential.
- Work where you work best. We’re a globally distributed team. Our US team works fully remotely, but we host virtual socials and an annual company offsite in Europe with all expenses paid.
- Other benefits;
- 15 days annual leave a year + public holidays (+ an additional day for every year you spend at Cleo)
- Company-wide performance reviews every 8 months e.g every 2 terms, in line with our termly cycles (Jan-April, May-Aug, Sept-Dec):
- Generous pay increases for high-performers and high-growth team members
- Equity top-ups for team members getting promoted
- Check out our new benefits package here: https://web.meetcleo.com/blog/big-benefits-energy-the-latest-cleo-employee-benefits
- 401k matching
- Medical Insurance, Dental and Vision care
- Generous Parental Leave
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 4 years at Cleo
- Regular socials and activities, online and in-person
- We’ll pay for your OpenAI subscription
- Online mental health support via Spill
- And many more!
- Video-call with a member from the Talent Team - 30 minutes
- Video-call with Roisin Allum (Operations Manager) and Meghan Hutchins (Customer Operations Analyst) - 45 minutes
- Video-call with Lea Maalouf (Card Operations Lead) - 30 minutes
- Video-call with Rachel Murray-Clarke (Head of Card Operations) - 45 minutes