Posted on 2/1/2022
Alameda, CA, USA • New York, NY, USA • Atlanta, GA, USA
- Expertise in designing and implementing data pipelines using big data technologies, built for high performance and scale. Experience with AWS Big Data related technologies preferred
- Strong programming skills, Java experience preferred. Proficient with SQL and database, data warehouse technologies (MySQL, DynamoDB, Cassandra, Redshift, Snowflake)
- Experience in ETL workflow management tools (Airflow)
- Degree in computer science, related field, or equivalent practical experience
- You are responsible for protecting the credentials provided to you to access S3's (and customer, where applicable) networks, systems and data
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of all S3's customer data to which you are granted access. Any suspected compromises of S3's proprietary data or customer data must be reported to Management immediately
- You will adhere to the S3 Information Security Policy and Procedures and support standard operating procedures to protect Company systems and data
- Respond to and resolve customer help desk requests [varies based on role]
- You will alert management immediately with any expected system or data compromises and/or system failure impacting the security, confidentiality, availability and integrity of S3 and customer data
- You will be required to attend an annual Information Security Awareness Training
At Cardlytics, their mission is to make marketing more relevant and measurable with purchase intelligence
- Invest in your future with competitive pay, company equity, 401k matching, and bonus plans.
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage. Plus fitness classes, yoga, and wellness opportunities.
- Grow your career with Cardlytics University, onsite courses, and mentorship programs.
- Enjoy fluid work schedules and a flexible vacation practice.
- Headquartered in Atlanta at Ponce City Market, with additional offices in London, New York, Oakland, and Vizag.
- Shape our community through special interest groups, including Diversity & Inclusion, Women of Cardlytics, and Philanthropy.
- GSD: Get the right sh*t done well
- Take initiative: We're curious and unafraid to challenge norms, ask questions, and build something great.
- Be Be hungry to win: We're competitive and recognize victories, large and small, business and personal
- Value transparency: We're open and honest to each other about our goals, successes, and failures
- Create a place where people want to be: We care about each other and know this is a big part of what makes us exceptional