Information Assurance Analyst
TS/SCI with Poly
Posted on 11/2/2022
Aurora, CO, USA
- TS/SCI security clearance with a polygraph
- BS and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience
- Current DoDM 8570 IAT III Certification is required
- Advanced understanding of software installation and configuration
- Solid understanding of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Understanding of hardware and software engineering best practices
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Must meet eligibility requirements for work assignment on specified contract
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements
- U. S. Citizenship required per government contract
- Develop and implement information assurance standards and procedures
- Recommend security solutions to support the information assurance guidelines and the customer requirements
- Perform vulnerability/risk analyses of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle
- Analyze information assurance-related technical problems and provides advanced engineering and technical support in solving these problems
- Perform analysis, design, and development of security features for system architectures
- Design, develop, engineer, and implement solutions that meet security requirements
- Provide integration and implementation of the computer system security solution
- Ensure that all information systems are functional and secure
- Identify, report, and resolve security violations
- Establish and satisfy information assurance and security requirements based upon the analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands
- Ensure alignment of team mission and organizational goals
- Collaborate with peers and employees in other departments to improve operations
- Provide guidance and direction for development of all assigned employees to improve the overall professionalism of the department and the support provided
- Mentor junior level team members, assist them with developing project plans and goals for the year
- Plan and direct the continual upgrading of equipment and procedures to maintain pace with technological progress, economic change, and business needs
- Support the Government in the enforcement of the design and implementation of trusted relationships among external systems and architectures
- Identify overall security requirements for the proper handling of Government data
- Experience collaborating with diverse IC stakeholders to drive consensus and forward progress
- Ability to identify needed changes to processes and activities and help to implement continuous improvement solutions
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CSSP) or equivalent cloud computing certification
- Ability to work successfully as part of a virtual team
Scientific & engineering systems integration service
Leidos’s mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. The company is a leader in systems integration and technical solutions while working closely with all branches of the U.S. military, the U.S. Department of Defense, other U.S. government civil agencies, and also customers in select markets across the globe.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Health Savings account
- Income protection
- Paid parental leave
- Jury duty pay
- Bereavement leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Family Benefits
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Is having the courage to make tough ethical decisions, taking pride in our work, being transparent with our team, and being respectful of everyone.
- Inclusion: Is fostering a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
- Innovation: Is not limited to our engineers and scientists. It is acting as a catalyst. Being tenacious and curious to help us excel and be a part of a learning organization.
- Agility: Is being flexible, creative, and resilient. It is our ability to think and act small while using the size and strength of our balance sheet to our advantage.
- Collaboration: Is being team-oriented and proactively engaging to meet shared objectives. It is about building relationships and staying connected with each other.
- Commitment: Is being accountable, taking ownership, modeling servant leadership, and operating with a sense of urgency to our customers and teams.