Viz.ai is the pioneer in the use of AI algorithms and machine learning to increase the speed of diagnosis and care, covering more than 220 million lives across 1,300+ hospitals and health systems in the U.S. and Europe. The AI-powered Viz Platform is an intelligent care coordination solution that identifies more patients with a particular disease, informs critical decisions at the point of care, and optimizes care pathways and helps improve outcomes. Backed by real-world clinical evidence, the Viz Platform delivers significant value to patients, providers, and pharmaceutical and medical device companies. For more information visit viz.ai.
In this role, you will:
- Be the experience liaison on clinical research activities
- Lead in-depth assessment of current workflows and optimize through integration of the Viz platform
- Articulate customer insights and feedback to the Product team
- Collect customer baseline data, identify metrics and goals, establish timelines for goal/metric evaluation
- Work closely with the Customer Success Managers to support their customers throughout the lifecycle
You will love this job if:
- You are passionate about clinical research
- You have a deep understanding of clinical research and engagement with PIs
- You are outcome driven and focus on moving multiple teams towards the objective
- You have an entrepreneurial drive and attitude and passion for transforming clinical research
- You are passionate about driving success through physician and clinician engagement
- 4-6 years of clinical or research experience
- Experience with clinical workflows
- Be passionate about driving engagement in projects
- Strong presentation skills; ability to command the attention of a group with confidence and humility
- Knowledge of guidelines and process associated with research projects
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to initiate and drive projects with minimal supervision
- Willingness to travel (~50%)
Viz offers competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, generous vacation, and other great benefits to full-time employees.
Viz.ai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. If you’re applying for a position in San Francisco, review the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance guidelines applicable in your area.
As part of our commitment to health and safety, we require Viz.ai employees to be fully vaccinated before any in-person meetings unless you are exempt.
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Salary Range: $120,000 - $155,000