Digital Marketing Specialist
Posted on 8/4/2022
New York, NY, USA
- Bachelor's degree required (Marketing, Communications, English, and/or Business major a plus)
- 2-3 years of experience in digital marketing, preferably with knowledge of the B2B space
- Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Hubspot, Marketo, Social Media channels, etc)
- Understanding of media landscape including digital and traditional media channels
- Strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail
- Familiarity with SEO, content strategy and keyword research best practices a plus
- Capacity to quickly learn applicable systems and processes with minimal supervision
- Effective time management and written communication skills, with the ability to turn work around quickly while managing multiple requests
- Work closely with Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing to manage the day-to-day workflow of multi-channel digital initiatives including strategy development, execution, and analysis on audience-specific goals
- Leverage marketing platforms to plan, execute and monitor campaigns, including Google, LinkedIn, Twitter, Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) and others
- Keep abreast of updates and determine best practices across digital channels ranging from social media platforms to MarTech
- Coordinate digital marketing campaigns, including content creation, scheduling, and testing
- Assist in the development, deployment, and management of social media marketing programs
- Partner with the design team to generate custom digital assets and layouts
Professional Talent Platform
Guidepoint connects clients with vetted subject matter experts—Advisors—from their global professional network. Their clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by their Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions.
- Competitive salary.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- 401(k) with company matching.
- Life Insurance (100% Employer Sponsored)
- Paid vacation plus 10 legal holidays.
- Light snacks and beverages.
- Discounted gym memberships.
- Commuter Benefits.
Company Core Values
- Intellectual curiosity