Summer 2023 Intern
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA • Bellevue, WA, USA
Google Cloud Platform
- Coordinate and deploy various security tools on all Salesforce endpoints
- Configure endpoint managers/consoles
- Achieve 100% deployment of all security tools. Measure your success against asset inventory data
- Work with system engineers and customers to understand and implement continuous improvement processes, automation, system upgrades and rollouts
- Work with engineers to solve complex issues
- Write custom scripts to introduce automation and reduce the need for human intervention
- Audit system resources and take action as necessary
- Responsible for scheduling, testing, and implementing enhancements or new releases of the endpoint security stack
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Enrolled and working towards obtaining a BS or MS in Computer Science or related field. Please note that in order to be eligible for an internship, we require that you be returning to school the following quarter/semester to work towards completing your degree
- Must be attending a University in North America
- Experience managing client-server architectures
- Must have strong problem-solving and analytical skills and demonstrate poise and ability to act calmly and competently in high-pressure, high-stress situations
- Must have a fundamental understanding of accepted security practices, troubleshooting issues, attack vectors, and customer support
- Strong operational knowledge of Windows Server, Windows Client, Linux, Mac, iOS, Android Operating Systems
- Experience deploying in Public Cloud Services(AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Strong understanding of Network Protocols
- A clear understanding of the OSI model, TCP/IP and industry-standard defensive concepts
- Security certificates are a plus
Customer relationship management (CRM) software
Salesforce's mission is to empower companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company operates a CRM platform for businesses.
Company Core Values
- Trust: Nothing is more important than trust.
- Customer Success: When our customers succeed, we succeed.
- Innovation: Innovation comes from everyone.
- Equality: We all have a role to play.
- Sustainability: We lead boldly to address the climate emergency.