Project Management Intern - Summer 2023
Job Category: Intern/Co-opTime Type: Part timeMinimum Clearance Required to Start: NoneEmployee Type: Part-Time On-CallPercentage of Travel Required: NoneType of Travel: None
What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is seeking a talented Project Management Intern to join our team in Belgrade, MT. CACI manufactures best-in-class gyro-stabilized gimbal systems designed for a wide variety of ground, maritime, and aerial-based applications. We also specialize in fully integrated solutions for intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance, and counter drone operations for the defense and aerospace industry. Our pioneering systems are supporting airborne, ground and maritime missions around the world. The primary purpose of this position is to assist the program and project management team with planning, monitoring, and executing internal and external projects. You will work with a cross-functional engineering team, operations, sales, and production to support project efforts. You will also participate in the CACI intern program with students across the country. Through this program, you will gain valuable experience in business operations, specifically in the area of project management, which is a high demand skillset.
More About the Role:
Your daily work will consist of:
- Assisting project managers in gathering information and updates on projects
- Updating project management documents and reports
- Helping with project procurement
- Coordinating logistics for events and activities
- Record meeting notes and distribute as appropriate
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Be majoring in or having majored in Management / Business / Leadership Experience with MS Office Suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate good organizations skills
- Capable of identifying and completing tasks independently, with a sense of urgency and ownership.
- Demonstrated success at maintaining professional work standards
Included in all Internship Job Descriptions:
Must currently be enrolled in High School OR a full-time Undergraduate, Graduate, or Doctorate Student
Must be able to obtain and maintain applicable security clearance
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Interest in a career in project management
- Interest in obtaining a PMI certification
- Familiarity with the US military
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 60 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.