Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • Illinois, USA
- Minimum of 1 year working as a certified CRSS or CPRS
- Reliable access to internet in a private space (we provide equipment, e.g. laptop)
- Comfort operating a smartphone, computer, and software tools such as Microsoft Office
- Ability to document member engagements in an electronic record
- A willingness to speak to your personal lived experience with mental health and/or substance use conditions
- An ability to work independently, combined with a comfort-level and clear understanding of when to reach out with questions or requests for clarification
- Ability to adapt and prioritize tasks to meet the needs of members
- Experience delivering peer support digitally (e.g. on social media) is a significant plus
- Fluency in Spanish is a significant plus
- Engage a roster of members via regularly scheduled phone/video calls, text messages, digital support groups, and wellness planning
- Develop comprehensive wellness plans in collaboration with members and their care teams and using evidence-based recovery screening tools
- Coordinate with Marigold staff and with member's friends/family & other care providers in delivering support
- Use your experience to identify and engage a network of referring agencies as well as add to database of member resources
- Bring a "peer perspective" to the design of new digital interventions, technology tools, and trainings
- Document your work in our record systems according to Marigold and prevailing standards
Marigold Health uses chat support groups to make substance use treatment more engaging and personalized for vulnerable populations.
- Comprehensive Healthcare Coverage
- Company Travel Budget and Professional Development Budget
- Authenticity - Everyone’s experiences are valuable - we want you to speak from the heart. Without diversity in our backgrounds and thoughts, we will fail.
- Candor - We work on an entrenched, complicated problem. Egos are checked at the door - we optimize for learning. The best ideas come through iteration and debate, and the highest performing teams have a persistent commitment to transparency.
- Ambition - Mental illness touches the life of every single person reading this message - our goal is to affect change at scale. We respect and look for vision, but paired with it, the grit to follow-through.