About Clear Street:
Clear Street is building modern infrastructure for capital markets. Founded in 2018 by top Wall Street and Silicon Valley veterans, Clear Street is an independent, non-bank prime broker designed to solve the industry’s most neglected problem: legacy technology.
We have built a proprietary, cloud-native clearing and custody system from the ground floor to replace the outdated infrastructure used across capital markets. Our platform is fully integrated with central clearinghouses and exchanges to support billions in trading volume per day. We’ve agonized about our data model abstractions, created horizontal scalability, and crafted thoughtful APIs. All so we can provide a best-in-class experience for our clients.
By combining highly-skilled product and engineering talent with seasoned finance professionals, we’re building the essentials to compete in today’s fast-paced markets.
- You will build highly available, horizontally scalable mission critical applications in a modern technology stack.
- You will sharpen your (already advanced) front-end and full stack engineering skills by working on some of the most challenging problems available.
- You will work with users to understand and define new features and drive them to completion.
- You will develop a deep understanding of the business domain.
The mission of Clear Street Electronic Execution Services (EES) is to provide best execution for all asset classes in all regions. EES is actively building a platform to support trading flow for our clients. In this role you will help build an internal tool that allows the Trading Support team and other stakeholders to monitor the trading flow and intervene when necessary in real time.
Tech Stack: TypeScript, React, Redux, RxJs, Express, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes.Requirements:
- 4 years minimum experience and very strong proficiency with TypeScript, React, UI state management (i.e. redux or similar)
- NodeJS server-side experience (i.e. express, socket.io, etc)
- Ability to work with stakeholders to define requirements, drive projects forward, and work creatively within constraints
- Some experience with electronic trading (minimally something in the finance domain)
- Experience with Kafka or streaming paradigms in general
- The opportunity to join a small and growing team of good people, where you can make a difference.
- A meritocratic philosophy that champions collaboration.
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and perks.
The Base Salary Range for this role is $170,000 - $240,000. This range is representative of the starting base salaries for this role at Clear Street. Where a candidate falls in this range will be based on job related factors such as relevant experience, skills, and location. This range represents Base Salary only, which is just one element of Clear Street’s total compensation. The range stated does not include other factors of total compensation such as bonuses or equity.
At Clear Street, we offer competitive compensation packages, company equity, 401k matching, gender neutral parental leave, and full medical, dental and vision insurance. In-office benefits include lunch stipends, fully stocked kitchens, happy hours, a great location, and amazing views.
Our top priority is our people. We’re continuously investing in a culture that promotes collaboration. We help each other through challenges and celebrate each other’s successes. We believe that modern workplaces succeed by virtue of having high-performance workforces that are diverse — in ideas, in cultures, and in experiences. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and put in the effort to make such a workplace a daily reality. #LI-Hybrid