Full Stack Engineer
Updated on 12/6/2023
Remote in USA
Development Operations (DevOps)
- Proven 7+ years of commercial experience in full-stack development, both front and back-end.
- Experience with REST API integrations.
- Experience with Agile methods and iterative development.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or an Engineering / STEM field.
- Participate in the technical design, development, testing and maintenance of our Web applications and related automation & integrations, e.g, Twilio.
- Hands-on software development of new capabilities and maintenance of existing ones by contributing across the entire Web app tech stack.
- Debug and resolve production issues and implement fixes for them.
- Collaborate across teams and with external stakeholders to solve technical and non-technical challenges.
- Provide technical mentorship and partnership to team members on topics such as technical designs, software development, testing / quality, etc.
- Experience with DevOps practices and technologies.
- Experience with Twilio integrations.
- Early-stage startup experience.
- Experience in health care or in other mission-driven organizations.
- Experience mentoring junior engineers.