Strategic Finance, Lending
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Frisco, TX, USA • San Francisco, CA, USA • New York, NY...
- 12+ years of related experience, ideally in corporate finance, financial planning and analysis (FP&A), investment banking, investment management, or consulting
- FP&A experience supporting financial services industry, Lending specific, and familiarity with capital markets is critical
- Experience preparing and presenting information to key decision makers
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, or Google Docs/Sheets/Slides
- Experience with FP&A systems
- Collaborative working style and demonstrated ability to build strong cross-functional relationships
- Inquisitive nature, attention to detail, diligence, work ethic, a learning mindset, and a positive attitude
- Willingness to embrace unstructured environments and problems, and manipulate large data sets
- Time and project management skills
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, or equivalent knowledge (CFA, FP&A experience, Investment analyst)
- Previous people management experience
- Facilitate annual and quarterly financial forecasting for SoFi's Lending businesses in partnership with Business Unit (BU) leaders and in collaboration with stakeholders across marketing, product, operations, accounting, treasury, credit, risk, and capital markets
- Be a strategic partner to the Lending teams to identify and monitor key performance indicators and develop actionable insights
- Enable the Lending teams to prioritize initiatives and make real-time decisions by evaluating and sizing impact to key growth and financial metrics
- Prepare quarterly materials to facilitate management discussion and analysis of key financial and business performance indicators
- Prepare recommendations on incremental investment opportunities by weighing financial and strategic trade-offs
- Partner with the People Team on headcount capacity planning
- Lead headcount planning and budgeting for your organizations
- Manage a small team to meet ambitious goals effectively and in a positive manner
- Show up as a positive culture carrier aligned with our values, driving inclusiveness, belonging and mentorship within and outside of Finance
- Banking and regulatory experience
- Asset Backed Securities / Securitizations
Lender and financial services provider
SoFi’s mission is to help people reach financial independence to realize their ambitions.
- You’re taken care of. SoFi employees receive comprehensive health, vision, dental, life insurance, and disability benefits—as well as flexible time off, fitness, fertility, and family planning options.
- Realize your ambitions. We want to help our employees achieve financial freedom, just like our members. That’s why we contribute $200 per month toward your student loans to help pay down your debt—plus free financial classes.
- Never stop learning. We offer frequent training, mentorship opportunities, and leadership programs to develop our people. We also cover tuition costs for approved programs, up to $5,250 per year.
Company Core Values
- Put our members’ interests first.
- Run after problems.
- Embrace diversity. Everyone should feel welcome, included and able to contribute.
- Get to the truth and make principle-based decisions.
- Make your footprint bigger than your foot.
- Do the right thing. If you’re not sure, do the harder thing.
- Set ambitious goals, be gritty, be accountable.
- Take care of other people and help them grow.
- Iterate, learn, innovate.
- Be SoFi missionaries.
- …and don’t forget to smile.