Customer Operations Agent - Foxbet
Posted on 6/21/2022
Pennsauken Township, NJ, USA
- 1-3 years of professional experience in a customer service, customer support or sales focused position preferred
- Availability to work flexible hours that include nights and weekends
- Licensure: Must be able to pass required licensing as mandated by various state racing and gaming regulatory bodies. Failure to be licensed or retain licensure will result in termination of employment
- Ability to learn and adapt to changing software
- A quick and creative problem-solving mind
- Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel preferred
- Effective oral and written skills required
- Ability to actively listen to what others have to say and restate information to ensure
- Provide and document complete and accurate information concerning errors and
- Ability to maintain professional business standards at all times
- Knowledge and understanding of the DFS, Sportsbetting, Casino, or horse racing industry preferred
- Experience and proficiency with help desk software (ZenDesk, LivePerson, NiceInContact, Oracle, etc.) preferred
- Experience and proficiency with payment processors (cards, PayPal, ACH etc.)preferred
- Experience providing technical assistance to preferred
- Accounting or loss prevention experience preferred
- Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Be part of a collaborative team using email, chat, and phone support to rapidly resolve issues and inquiries, exceed expectations, and deliver outstanding support to our growing community of avid sports fans
- Think creatively and passionately about ways in which we can make every user interaction meaningful and provide the best customer experience possible
- Use technical ability to master our internal admin systems, review accounts, troubleshoot bugs, and resolve issues
- Help share user insights and trends to all areas of the business including product, marketing, and operations
- Monitor for critical site issues and escalate to the proper channels to ensure a speedy resolution
- Get a chance to make sports more exciting for our quickly growing customer base
Fantasy sports and online U.S. sportsbook
Fanduel is on a mission to make sports more exciting. The company provides a daily fantasy sports platform with a range of game types for players with a guaranteed prize pool for the winners.
- From peer-to-peer learning to industry conferences, there are a number of ways to develop your career
- From your head to your toes we’ve got you covered with our 100% health insurance coverage
- We keep a well-stocked supply of snacks and refreshments to keep you going throughout the day
- Flexible hours and vacation scheduling let you work when you’re at your best
- We provide the latest tech and equipment, you get the job done
- We’re not just a company, we’re a collective. And we’re not just coworkers, we’re a community.
- We’re an all-hands-on-deck crew of dreamers, doers, thinkers, makers, builders, breakers, and rebuilders.
- We value teamwork above all else.
- We believe that diversity and inclusiveness are at the core of any good team.
- Passion for building a product our customers will love, passion for being the best in our field, and passion for our own people.