Brooklyn Investment Group
is an SEC Registered Investment Adviser that leverages the technology of its parent company, Brooklyn Artificial Intelligence Research, a pioneer in building A.I. that understands human preferences through natural language. This technology is combined with institutional-grade portfolio optimization and automated tax-loss harvesting to power personalized portfolios for our clients.
Over the past five years, Brooklyn Artificial Intelligence Research has developed one of the world’s most powerful A.I. engines for customizing investment portfolios and more than $5 billion has been traded on portfolios created by its A.I. to date.
Our growing team of 15+ quant investors, machine learning researchers, and software engineers comes from top universities and financial institutions such as Goldman Sachs and Bridgewater Associates.
We are looking for an Investment Research Analyst to work with our clients, our engineers, and our A.I. to produce novel investment strategies. You’ll be the expert in using our technology to best research and refine portfolios for a variety of asset classes, while refining your technical and investment skills. We’d love to talk with you if you have experience working with data to understand and communicate ideas and trends, or your background includes research, investing, or management consulting. Recent graduates with strong quantitative and analytical skills and an interest in markets and investments are encouraged to apply.
Skills & Experience Core
- Creativity and open-mindedness to seek novel investment strategies that could appeal to many specific investor types
- Ability to work with our engineering team to understand our A.I. platform and its research capabilities
- Ability to communicate your research process and resulting thematic strategies internally and to clients (investment banks, hedge funds, wealth management firms, fintechs, and more)
- Extensive domain knowledge of the investment management space
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, with a strong grasp of markets and investments
- A rigorous, methodical approach to improving data quality
Skills & Experience Pluses
- Python programming experience
- Familiarity with A.I. concepts to be able to describe training and decision-making processes of machine learning based systems
Brooklyn Investment Group
is an SEC Registered Investment Adviser that leverages the technology of its parent company, Brooklyn Artificial Intelligence Research, a pioneer in building A.I. that understands human preferences through natural language. This technology is combined with institutional-grade portfolio optimization and automated tax-loss harvesting to power personalized portfolios for clients.
If you’re interested, please send your CV, GitHub profile, and a paragraph on why you’d be an excellent addition to the company to [email protected]
Anticipated range of $100,000-$200,000 for base salary, depending on the amount of compensation desired in equity options, and on experience level.
Brooklyn Investment Group, LLC, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Brooklyn Artificial Intelligence Research, D/B/A of Skopos Labs, Inc. Brooklyn Investment Group and Brooklyn Artificial Investment Research are equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.