Bokun, a subsidiary of Tripadvisor Inc., is seeking an experienced Product Sales Executive to join our dynamic Software Product Sales team. We are a fast-growing reservation system and marketing platform for tour and activities operators that move and test at the pace of a startup while being backed by a large, stable, publicly-traded company.
As a Product Sales Executive, you will manage a designated pipeline and make outbound calls to our prospects and current customers. You will engage in a consultative sales approach to demonstrate the value of our Experiences SaaS platform and ultimately move customers through our sales funnel. The ideal candidate will have strong sales DNA, and be results-driven, execution-focused, and customer-oriented.
You may have held roles with the following job titles: Telesales Executive, Sales Associate or Sales Specialist.
This is a hybrid role ideally 2 to 3 days in the office, may have some flexibility.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage designated pipeline and make outbound calls to our prospects and current customers
- Demonstrate the product, negotiate and close new business
- Consultative position our Experiences SaaS platform and value proposition
- Modify customer engagement to overcome objections and win customers; identify solutions to issues and concerns
- Achieve and exceed agreed sales targets monthly and quarterly on revenue, conversion number of new customers & other related KPIs
What You’ll Bring to the Team:
- 2-3 years of sales experience, preferably in telesales, new customer acquisition and business development
- Prior SaaS sales experience would be a benefit
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experienced in building effective client relationships through positive communication, honesty, and trust
- Demonstrated sales aptitude (negotiation & closing) with relentlessly high standards
- Not intimidated by technical interaction, co-browsing with customers on-line
- Target-driven and proven self-starter with the ability to deliver on initiatives without constant supervision
- Territory and pipeline management experience using a CRM (Salesforce)
- Coachability, openness to feedback, and dedication to consistent self-improvement
What You’lll gain:
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Generous stock award upon joining, with additional awards annually
- Free meals in the office
- Full family private healthcare and dental
- Excellent contributory pension
- Critical illness and full life cover
- Standard 28 days paid holiday (not including bank holidays), increasing with tenure
- Lifestyle benefit, £1050 to use on what you like, for example: gym membership, home office set up or holidays.
If you are proactive, motivated, organised, responsible, and able to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented, and entrepreneurial environment, then you are the right person for this role. We offer competitive compensation packages and a great work culture. Join our global team of professionals with a bias for action and a passion for testing, learning, innovating, and helping tour and activities operators grow their businesses.
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at [email protected].