Product Operations Manager
Posted on 4/3/2023
Seattle, WA, USA
- 5+ years experience in managing B2B media/marketplace operations
- Bachelors degree in business/marketing, economics, information systems, other STEM degree
- Strong business logic instincts; you have the nose to sniff out more revenue
- Experience with Looker, Tableau or other data analytics platform
- Experience using AB testing and iteration to optimize performance metrics
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks efficiently and independently with a high degree of accuracy to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical, investigative, documentation, and communication skills
- Previous success working in a fast-paced, dynamic and creative environment
- Growth mindset; how can we think outside the box and find that next dollar?
- Energetic, proactive and tenacious
- Coachable - you are willing to accept constructive feedback
- Team Oriented - you are willing to lend a hand and celebrate the success of your teammates
- Optimize ads vs quotes routing to ensure a good consumer experience, while also driving revenue
- Click campaign creation
- Identify opportunities to improve partner performance
- Partner with Account Management to create and execute growth strategies
- Improve operational efficiency within the results page ecosystem
- Work with engineering to build, maintain, and enhance tools relating to current results page
- Work with Accounts Receivable team to ensure correct invoicing
- Partner with product team to improve and iterate on page design and logic
- Provide feedback and guidance to upstream team regarding both agency and marketplace performance
- Partner with data science to review and improve models
- Success stories and pitfalls
- Business trends and performance
- Technical blockers
- Be a SME for Agency & Marketplace regarding value and impact of form changes
- Provide strategic advice and ideas to CRO team
Personalized approach to insurance
Assurnace is on a mission to protect and improve the personal and financial health of all consumers. The company operates a platform that utilizes data-driven decisions to help personalize the experience of buying insurance.
- Top-Notch Health Benefits - Our insurance includes comprehensive medical, dental, vision, plus we offer Weekly Wellness Sessions to help reduce stress and improve focus.
- Competitive Compensation - Our salaries are competitive and many include a bonus plan. All employees get access to a 401K so you can invest in financial wellness.
- Time When You Need It - We offer generous vacation time. We also offer 16 weeks of paid parental leave.
- Unmatched Growth Opportunities - Advance your career rapidly with leadership development training, coaching, and a culture of candid feedback and internal promotion.
- Career Development - Never stop learning with access to continuing education opportunities like Assurance 101 and Assurance University.
- Day-to-day Your Way - Create a comfortable home office with a company laptop and peripherals provided. We also offer commuter benefits for those coming to an office.
Company Core Values
- Humble Collaborators - We leave ego at the door and work together to apply data towards big impact for our customers, our employees, and all stakeholders.
- Persevering - We’re audacious in our pursuit of the best version of ourselves and seek others who share a similar hunger for personal growth and success.
- Authentic - We always operate with integrity, knowing that our peers and customers are counting on us to do the right thing and make the world a better place while we’re at it.
- Calculated Decision Makers - We leverage data to guide our decisions, and don’t fear failure as long as we learn from it, remain adaptive, and ultimately turn opportunity into something amazing.