Head of Global Payroll
Posted on 9/22/2022
Dorchester, Boston, MA, USA
- 7+ years of payroll experience required, including 3+ years of people management
- Deep knowledge of Workday payroll system and processes
- Multi-state and international payroll experience required
- Experience with equity administration and related tax reporting is preferred
- Public company and Sarbanes Oxley experience a plus
- Extensive knowledge of US and international payroll compliance standards, leading industry practices, and change management techniques
- Detail oriented and organized; strong analytical skills with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and enjoy collaborating with other departments
- Oversee all regular and off-cycle payroll processing operations for global operations currently in US, UK and Australia
- Coordinate with internal and external business partners to ensure all earnings, deductions, and fringe benefits are appropriately reported for tax purposes and the company is in compliance with all international, state, and local requirements
- Develop and implement new procedures or processes to increase payroll processing efficiency or accuracy for company growth
- Register for employer payroll tax accounts in new domestic or international jurisdictions as the employee base grows
- Manage payroll systems and service providers including implementation of any new systems as necessary
- Lead payroll team in day to day operations and ad hoc projects
- Communicate all payroll related matters to the employee base as necessary
- Ensure payroll supporting documentation and records are complete and accurate for internal control purposes
- Act as the primary point of contact with external auditors for any payroll related matters
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Growth marketing customer platform
Klaviyo's missions is to help companies retain customers and maximize their ROI. Klaviyo’s data–proven customer platform allows companies to send relevant, well–timed emails and SMS that increase lifetime values.
Company Core Values
- We always put our customers first.
- We are always learning.
- We strive to make the world more equitable.
- We collaborate radically.
- We are ambitious.
- We are remarkable.