Principal – Marketing Analytics
Posted on 2/15/2023
Charlotte, NC, USA
- You have a bachelor's degree or deep expertise in Quantitative Marketing, Statistics, Econometrics, Mathematics, or a related quantitative field
- Proficiency in relevant software packages such as MySQL, R, Python, DataRobot, Excel, Exchange Cube
- Be fully versed and have hands on expertise in measurement platforms like GA4 and Adobe as well as tagging and taxonomy creation
- Substantial experience in analytics, providing both technical and strategic leadership - you're a problem solver with strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of how media and site measurement models across all media and platforms e.g. MTA, MMM, GA4, Adobe, Facebook, YouTube, etc. as well as DV360, Yahoo, and CTV
- Superior problem-solving skills. You know how to rip apart difficult problems and construct elegant solutions
- Strategic toolkit: you can focus an organization on the key business levers and not get caught in the million daily tasks. You see the forest and the trees
- Pragmatic: you know the 80/20 rule, and know when to boil the ocean and when not to. The solutions you develop are understandable and implementable
- Self-directed. You check in regularly with your boss, but you can run with a ton of autonomy
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. Ability and comfort of working with C-level executives
- Experience working with digital marketing (PPC) and consumer websites. Transaction-based B2C sites preferred
- Close coordination and knowledge/data sharing with counterparts who share goals and responsibilities
- Support implementation and continued evolution of our MTA and MMM solutions
- Research analytics to unpack new audiences, new signals and new strategies for our channel managers and marketing teams
- Make recommendations around media mix and investments based on site and media analytics
- Develop a cadence and suite of reports to deliver concise and actionable recommendations
- Lead conversations into causation, attribution, incremental lift and multi-touch attribution to drive consistency and alignment on attribution
- 8 - 10 years of proven experience in Marketing Analytics and Growth Marketing (: consumer finance, subscription, or other B2C and D2C businesses)
Online lending marketplace platform
LendingTree's mission is to simplify financial decisions for life’s meaningful moments through choice, education and support.
- Comprehensive medical, vision and dental plans that include options for a pre-tax health savings account or flexible spending account, and an expansive network of doctors and hospitals best suited to meet your healthcare needs.
- Mental health support services offering access to counseling, crisis intervention and virtual therapy.
- A wellness discount on medical plan payroll deductions, plus reimbursement for your favorite healthy activities.
- In-person or remote training with our fitness coordinator, along with a ton of workout challenges that will sweat you into shape.
- Your choice of four different life insurance plans with 100% company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Market-competitive salaries.
- Potential for biannual performance-based bonuses.
- Annual grants of company stock that fully vest in just three years.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a company match.
- Flexible Paid Time Off so you can take the time you need to refocus and recharge.
- Ongoing career development and leadership training.
- Awards and recognition for employees doing outstanding work.
- Insightful career pathing so you can chart your growth here and beyond.
- Tuition reimbursement if you decide to continue your education.
- A culture ambassador program for high-performing employees who rep our culture the best.
- Employee-led interest groups that focus on community service, diversity and inclusion, technology and more.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Up to $10,000 reimbursement for adoption-related expenses.
- On-demand maternity, postpartum and return-to-work support and access to 24/7 virtual care for employees and their partners.
- Company-funded IVF/IUI treatments after standard cost sharing is applied.