Senior Software Engineer
Updated on 1/27/2023
New York, NY, USA
Development Operations (DevOps)
- 4+ years of experience in an account support type role, ideally focused in sports, media, and/or popular culture
- Straight forward problem solving and critical thinking abilities
- A growth mindset
- Previous financial services or start-up experience
- An ease at presenting your work and explaining design decisions
- A love of sports, collectibles, blockchain & crypto, and/or collectibles!
- Write highly-maintainable, performant code
- Implement and maintain custom tools, quality gates, and services
- Maintain a high-degree of ownership and transparency
- Work closely with engineering leadership and architects to deliver high-quality solutions
- Proactively identify and implement process improvements for the way we write, test, deploy, and monitor code
- Participate in component-level architectural design and code reviews
- Automate unit and integration tests within a CI/CD pipeline
- Mentor junior and mid-level engineers
Sports NFT trading platform
Candy’s mission is to deepen our interaction with experiences that bring us joy. The company is committed to transforming the traditional fan experience with their immersive digital storefront where fans can not only buy, sell, and trade their digital assets.
- Competitive salaries
- Stock options
- Health coverage
- Unlimited vacation
Company Core Values
- Trust: We safeguard the goal. We believe we will only succeed if we earn trust – trust of our people, trust of our customers, trust of our partners. We will strive to achieve and keep faith at all times.
- Innovation: We dream big. We’re endlessly curious and constantly searching for the best, the better, and the never-before imagined.
- Excellence: We take big swings. We have high expectations of ourselves in everything we do.
- Grit: We push past the finish line until the last second. Giving up is not an option. We will always find a way.
- Inclusion: We are a team player, and we are in it together. We believe that diverse thinking comes from different thinkers, and we need all perspectives to come together and win.
- Authenticity: We are the real deal and always authentic in what we create, our dealings with others, and in who we are as human beings.
- Accountability: We carry the ball. We hold ourselves to the highest moral and ethical standards. We will be fair and honest and take responsibility for our actions.