It’s no surprise that 6sense is named a top workplace year after year — we have industry-leading technology developed and taken to market by a world-class team. 6sense is Top Rated on Glassdoor with a 4.9/5 and our CEO Jason Zintak was recognized as the #1 CEO in the small & medium business category by Glassdoor’s2021 Top CEO Employees Choice Awards.
6sense has also won several accolades that demonstrate its reputation as an employer of choice including the Glassdoor Best Place to Work (2022), TrustRadius Tech Cares (2021) and Inc. Best Workplaces (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019).
6sense reinvents the way organizations create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. The 6sense Revenue AI captures anonymous buying signals, predicts the right accounts to target at the ideal time, and recommends the channels and messages to boost revenue performance. Removing guesswork, friction and wasted sales effort, 6sense empowers sales, marketing, and customer success teams to signiﬁcantly improve pipeline quality, accelerate sales velocity, increase conversion rates, and grow revenue predictably.
The Role: Imagine leading a team of account executives selling a solution that will predict for your customers who is going to buy, what they’ll buy and when. As a Sr. Manager of a Commercial team at 6sense, your leadership will be instrumental to our growth as we build upon the success we’ve had delivering predictions for enterprises like Cisco, Dell, Lenovo, BlueJeans and Symantec. We will trust you to hire the best of the best, develop our future sales leaders, evangelize 6sense, run your team like a CEO, and consistently exceed quarterly and annual targets. This is not your average start-up; your team will close large deals. And will be rewarded very well for doing so.
The Company: The 6sense Account Based Orchestration Platform helps revenue teams identify and close more opportunities by putting the power of AI, big data and machine learning behind every member of the B2B revenue team, empowering them to uncover anonymous buying behavior, prioritize fragmented data to focus on accounts in market, and engage resistant buying teams with personalized, multi-channel, multi-touch campaigns. 6sense helps revenue teams know everything they need to know about their buyers so they can easily do anything they need to do to generate more opportunities, increase deal size, get into opportunities sooner, compete and win more often.
Here are the traits you exhibit as a leader:
- Customer-focused – You know there’s nothing more important than long-term customer success.
- History of success, driven to win – You have a track record of building teams that not only end up on top, but the kind of teams reps would die to be a part of.
- Emotionally intelligent – You know that your success depends on your commitment to develop people. You are a natural coach; you know that salespeople aren’t all motivated by the same thing, you know what makes each person tick. You care deeply about creating a culture that fosters psychological safety and inclusivity
- Balance strategy and tactics – You’re equally adept at setting strategy as you are getting in to the depths of a deal, a presentation or geeking out in excel.
- Accountable, metrics-driven – You own the results for your team, lean on metrics to succeed, have no problem doing whatever it takes to get it done. You have high expectations of everyone on the team.
- Collaborate and win as a team – You compete, but above that you collaborate, you share what is working, you help the company win, you take on projects outside of helping your team close business.
- Trustworthy – You know that without trust, success is short-lived (not to mention the kind of relationships that make work meaningful). You have no tolerance for shady tactics. Your reputation makes you the kind of leader people want to work with again and again.
- Demonstrated success as a sales leader/manager for a team selling technology solutions to C-level or line of business executives, closing complex sales cycles, with individual quotas >$500k
- Consistent track record of over-achieving quota
- Ability to recruit, hire, and develop top AE talent
- Experience selling to Enterprise CMOs, VPs, Demand Gen, Marketing Operations, Sales leaders
- Familiarity with marketing tech stack (Marketo, Eloqua), b2b publishers/media, data providers
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Strong C-level customer references
Base Salary Range: $125,250 to $192,050. The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the base salary range for this position. Actual salaries may vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors, including but not limited to work location and experience. The base salary is one component of 6sense’s total compensation package for this position. Other compensation may include a bonus program or commission plan, and stock options if approved by 6sense’s board. In addition, 6sense provides a variety of benefits, including generous health insurance coverage, life, and disability insurance, a 401K employer matching program, paid holidays, self-care days, and paid time off (PTO). #Li-remote
Every person in every role at 6sense owns a part of deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. You’ll join a team where curiosity is prized, no one’s satisﬁed with the status quo, and everyone’s all-in on the collective good.6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure successby the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
Feel part of something
You’ll be part of building tomorrow’s tech, revolutionizing how marketing and sales teams create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. And you’ll be seen and appreciated by co-workers who challenge you, cheer you on, and always have your back.
At 6sense, you’ll experience the passion from customers and colleagues alike for our market-leading vision, and you’re entrusted with applying your unique talents to help bring that vision to life.
Build a career
As part of a company on a rocketship trajectory, there’s no way around it: You’re going to experience unparalleled career growth. With colleagues as humble and hungry as you are, and a leadership philosophy grounded in trust, transparency, and empowerment, every day is a chance to improve on the one before.
Enjoy access to our Udemy Training Library with 5,000+ courses, give and get recognition from your coworkers, and spend time with our executive team every two weeks in our All Hands gathering to connect, learn and ask leaders about whatever is on your mind.
Enjoy work, and your life
This is a place where you’ll do your best work and inspire others to do theirs — where you’re guaranteed to make real connections, for life, along the way.
We want to help you prioritize health and wellness, today and tomorrow. Take advantage of family medical coverage; a monthly stipend to support your physical, mental, and ﬁnancial wellness; generous paid parental leave beneﬁts; Plus, we have an open time-off policy, so you can take the time you need.
Set for success
A vision as big as ours only comes to life when we’re all winning together.
We’ll make sure you have the equipment you need to work at home or in one of our oﬃces. And have the right snacks, pens or lighting with our work-from-home expense reimbursement allowance. We also partner with WeWork to make sure that if your choice is a hybrid of home and oﬃce, we have you covered in the locations they’re offered.
That’s the commitment we make to every one of our employees. If this sounds like a place where you’ll thrive as you take your success to the next level, let’s chat!
6sense is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]