Senior Software Engineer I
Posted on 7/26/2022
Remote • United States
Data Structures & Algorithms
Google Cloud Platform
- An experienced software engineer with a passion for building and innovating
- Seen as a major contributor in the team problem-solving-process - you aren't afraid to share your opinions in a low-ego manner or roll up your sleeves and write critical path code, take on the refactoring of a significant piece of code
- Deep experience across multiple software projects, driving the end-to-end software development lifecycle of an architecturally complex system or product
- Ability to think tactically as well as strategically, respecting what came before you and always thinking longer-term
- Highly focused on operational excellence and software quality, with experience in CI/CD and best operational practices
- Your technical skills are sought after as you develop in a pragmatic and efficient manner
- You enjoy solving challenging problems, all while having a blast with equally passionate and talented team members
- BS or MS in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum of 5 years of Software Development experience within a SaaS business
- Must have a familiarity with .NET Core, and C# or similar object-oriented languages and frameworks
- Experience working with microservice-based APIs (REST, GraphQL) as well as data structures and management (SQL, Kafka, JSON, NoSQL, S3/Azure blob storage)
- Experience in modern CI/CD pipelines and tooling (Jenkins, CircleCI, Github Actions, terraform) a big plus
- Experience with HTML/CSS/JS and modern SPA frameworks (React, Typescript, Node.js, Vue.js, etc.) a plus
- Experience with the SCRUM and the AGILE development process
- Familiarity and comfortability developing in cloud-based environments (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, etc.)
- Migrate important business functionality to a more robust design and ensure seamless integration to the rest of the Seismic platform
- Be a major player on a new engineering team, while driving technical and architectural decisions and collaborating across multiple remote teams
- Collaborate with technical product owners, architects, and other software engineers to rapidly build, test, and deploy code in the creation of a redesigned set of foundational core models and well-orchestrated services - allowing new features to be brought to the Seismic platform faster, without compromising robustness, quality or maintainability
- Explore new technologies and industry trends and bring your findings to life in our products
- Participate in and contribute towards code reviews, monitoring and alerting, automated testing, bug/issue triage, and documentation
- Contribute to troubleshooting and continuous quality improvements
Global sales enablement solution
Seismic helps marketing and sales teams fulfill their promise to drive revenue together.
- Generous paid parental leave - Paid time off for moms and dads to spend time bonding with their new bundle of joy.
- End-of-year paid recharge week - Our global offices shut down, allowing us all to unwind while we gear up for the new year ahead.
- High performance bonus incentives - Employees are rewarded on a semi-annual basis for their awesome contributions to Seismic.
- Global company meet-ups - An annual meet-up in sunny San Diego for a week of bonding, learning, and fun.
- Financial growth