About the team:
We’re people that are passionate about making the internet a safer and more trusted place for all. We love the trust and safety space and want to teach companies how they can protect themselves, their users and create frictionless experiences for legitimate consumers. As a Trust and Safety Architect, you are heavily experienced in multiple types of online abuse and trust and safety issues. You’ve helped build teams, tools, policies and procedures at companies that have had to work through these threats at a global level.
What you’ll do:
- Be on top of the rapidly evolving landscape of fraud and trust and safety
- Work with prospects, partners and customers around developing industry best practices and strategies
- Be the voice of Sift at conferences, on panels, and with media
- Educate internal teams on all things risk and trust and safety related
- Help develop engaging trust and safety focused content
- Deeply understand our customers, and do what it takes to help them grow with a trust and safety mindset
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing and Product teams by infusing the customer voice into all the things that we do
- Nurture a trust and safety focused community
What would make you a strong fit:
- 7+ years experience working as an individual contributor and/or manager in the industry at companies with a global footprint
- Well versed in multiple abuse types (eg financial fraud, chargebacks, ATO, spam, content moderation, fake accounts, compliance, bot attacks etc)
- Strong communication skills, including public speaking
- Ability to travel globally approximately 20% of the time
- Excellent cross-functional interpersonal skills
- Ability to connect with and teach various business personas
- Self starter with ability to deal with ambiguity
- Strong data querying and analytical skills a plus
A little about us:
Sift is the leading innovator in Digital Trust & Safety. Hundreds of disruptive, forward-thinking companies like Zillow, and Twitter trust Sift to deliver outstanding customer experience while preventing fraud and abuse.
The Sift engine powers Digital Trust & Safety by helping companies stop fraud before it happens. But it’s not just another anti-fraud platform: Sift enables businesses to tailor experiences to each customer according to the risk they pose. That means fraudsters experience friction, but honest users do not. By drawing on insights from our global network of customers, Sift allows businesses to scale, win, and thrive in the digital era.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
The anticipated starting on-target salary range for this role is $153,000 - $200,000. This role may also be eligible for equity and other benefits. Sift takes into account many factors in determining compensation, including level, location, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, and market demands. Therefore, the pay range / final offer may change or be modified in the future.
Let’s Build It Together
At Sift, we are intentionally building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We believe that diversity drives innovation, equity is a fundamental right, and inclusion is a basic human need. We envision a place where all Sifties feel secure sharing their authentic selves and diverse experiences with their teams, their customers, and their community – ultimately using this empowerment and authenticity to build trust and create a safer Internet.
This document provides transparency around the way in which Sift handles personal data of job applicants: https://sift.com/recruitment-privacy