Strategic Enterprise Account Executive - Financial Services
Posted on 7/19/2022
- 8+ years of Enterprise Sales experience (5+ within Financial Services) and a track record of selling complex technical solutions in excess of $500K
- Demonstrated success by exceeding quota on a consistent basis
- Ethical. Hands on. Passionate. Creative. Team-player. Eager to deliver excellence
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years' of experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Drive the entire sales process from prospecting to deal closure
- Qualify new prospects, leverage our partner ecosystem, help customers build applications and close deals in an inclusive and collaborative team environment
- Work with customers across the Financial Services vertical to understand their business and technical requirements. You will need to understand the capabilities of Twilio's communications API platform so that together you can design a solution for their specific use case needs
- Communicate with all levels of the customer organization such as developers, managers, and executives. Our customers are often software engineers, application owners, product managers, line of business executives, VP's of innovation, omni-channel and digital strategy stakeholders
- Generate and share comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines
- Experience closing deals within the specific territory
- Experience selling API-based solutions
- Experience selling communication-based solutions
Customer engagement platform & developer of communications APIs
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
- Vacation: Twilio offers generous annual time off in all countries for you to enjoy.
- Healthcare: We are dedicated to helping our employees live longer and healthier lives through comprehensive health programs.
- Retirement: Twilio cares about your retirement! We offer programs to help our employees plan for their retirement needs.
- Family leave: At Twilio we recognize the importance of family. We offer generous maternity, paternity, and adoption leaves, as well as family medical care leave.
- Earn your stripes: Build and present a Twilio app to earn your Twilio track jacket and receive $30 per month for e‑books for continued learning and education.
- Catered meals: We provide a variety of snacks, drinks, and catered meals in each of our locations.
- Build a more‑connected world
- Be great, do good, scale fast
- The work of our lives