Staff Devops Engineer
Posted on 5/17/2022
Remote • United States
Development Operations (DevOps)
- 10+ years in senior technical leadership roles (as tech lead, architect) in SW engineering and DevOps functions
- 7+ years of experience with auto build tools (like make, waf etc.,), Git, JAMA, JIRA, Jenkins, Quality Center (or other test management tools), AWS, Linux-server installation (Ubuntu) and maintenance
- 7+ experience using SCM like GITLAB, GITHUB or BITBUCKET including writing webhooks, merge strategy and release management
- 7+ experience managing large scale build and deploy infrastructure, capacity planning and maintenance
- 7+ experience managing enterprise grade Jenkins master and node setup and plugin
- 5+ years of experience using configuration management tools like Ansible, Chef etc
- Lead and set technical direction for tools, build-release-test automation
- Be responsible for developing tools & automation solutions for CI / CD workflow, continuous testing, software updates
- Develop tools, plug-ins and solutions for CI / CD workflow using Jenkins, AWS, Docker and other micro-services
- Work with other cross-functional teams and convert business requirements into engineering requirements
- Be responsible for tool/software development adhering to appropriate internal & external safety/security standards
- Identify and set new technical directions to improve development process and fulfill company / group vision
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team