Director – Product Management for Ad Serving and Ranking
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Atlanta, GA, USA
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or science subjects, or a combination of relevant education, technical experience, and training
- 5+ years relevant work experience in advertising products
- A skilled communicator and constructive product requirement writer with experience forming alliances and bringing together multiple partners to collaborate on a common mission
- Skilled in product management and software development, apply structured data analysis to tackle problems, and demonstrate interpersonal expertise
- Adept at building platform products, driving product opinions, conducting A/B testing, rapid prototyping, and analytics
- Roadmap and design technology that supports the Development phase of Product Lifecycle Management
- Lead and manage our end-to-end enterprise roadmap
- Build our product/platform vision and multi-year roadmap in partnership with Engineering & Business teams
- Define business needs, outcomes & value to ensure roadmap alignment for customers across the organization
- Ensure that PLM and Product Development technical roadmaps appropriately ladder up to the Domain roadmap and align to TPM standards
At Cardlytics, their mission is to make marketing more relevant and measurable with purchase intelligence
- Invest in your future with competitive pay, company equity, 401k matching, and bonus plans.
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage. Plus fitness classes, yoga, and wellness opportunities.
- Grow your career with Cardlytics University, onsite courses, and mentorship programs.
- Enjoy fluid work schedules and a flexible vacation practice.
- Headquartered in Atlanta at Ponce City Market, with additional offices in London, New York, Oakland, and Vizag.
- Shape our community through special interest groups, including Diversity & Inclusion, Women of Cardlytics, and Philanthropy.
Company Core Values
- GSD: Get the right sh*t done well
- Take initiative: We're curious and unafraid to challenge norms, ask questions, and build something great.
- Be Be hungry to win: We're competitive and recognize victories, large and small, business and personal
- Value transparency: We're open and honest to each other about our goals, successes, and failures
- Create a place where people want to be: We care about each other and know this is a big part of what makes us exceptional