Posted on 11/2/2022
Fairmont, WV, USA • Pittsburgh, PA, USA
- Bachelor's degree in IT related field and 8+ years relevant software developer experience
- S/W Language Experience -Required: 4+ years of Java and Linux (RHEL and/or CentOS)
- Demonstrated experience with similar programs that include development and sustainment, or agile development methodology (Scrum)
- Ability to obtain a DoD Secret clearance
- Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software. Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications
- Use Agile development tools such as Jira, Confluence, and Bitbucket to manage work and collaborate with team
- Support creation and updating of relevant documentation for design, development and testing
- Work closely with other engineers to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development
- Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements. Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools
- Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements
Scientific & engineering systems integration service
Leidos’s mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. The company is a leader in systems integration and technical solutions while working closely with all branches of the U.S. military, the U.S. Department of Defense, other U.S. government civil agencies, and also customers in select markets across the globe.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Health Savings account
- Income protection
- Paid parental leave
- Jury duty pay
- Bereavement leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Family Benefits
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Is having the courage to make tough ethical decisions, taking pride in our work, being transparent with our team, and being respectful of everyone.
- Inclusion: Is fostering a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
- Innovation: Is not limited to our engineers and scientists. It is acting as a catalyst. Being tenacious and curious to help us excel and be a part of a learning organization.
- Agility: Is being flexible, creative, and resilient. It is our ability to think and act small while using the size and strength of our balance sheet to our advantage.
- Collaboration: Is being team-oriented and proactively engaging to meet shared objectives. It is about building relationships and staying connected with each other.
- Commitment: Is being accountable, taking ownership, modeling servant leadership, and operating with a sense of urgency to our customers and teams.