Density helps companies measure and improve their footprint on the world. We build technology that helps them understand how people use their workspaces. The impact of our solutions can include lower emissions, less waste, better access, safer buildings, and better designed cities. It is a long-term goal and one we could use your help achieving.
We’re looking for a strategic thinker and expert operator to help drive our revenue operations. This role reports into our Chief Revenue Officer and is critical to achieving the team’s mission. As a member of the Sales Organization, you will work with a cross-functional team to design, build, and scale the processes required to effectively enable our sales reps and partners in all aspects of the deal lifecycle.
Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record of building scalable processes, systems, and procedures that drive revenue generation. The role will have a primary emphasis on strategy and operational readiness from a systems, processes, and enablement perspective.
What you’ll be accountable for:
- Owning strategic initiatives that drive process improvement to thoughtfully scale our business through simplification, automation, and innovation
- Build and lead a sales operations function responsible for forecasting, planning, reporting, order processing, compensation design, and strategic analyses with expectations of high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency
- Lead weekly forecast calls to ensure opportunities are progressing and pipeline is tracked appropriately throughout our systems
- Drive an annual planning process across the global Sales and Partner organizations, including business modeling, territory planning, and compensation design, in close partnership with Finance, Marketing, People, Customer Success, and other cross-functional leadership
- Hold the team accountable to processes and high levels of data hygiene
- Identifying issues and paths to resolution. Taking initiative, identifying problems and solutions independently, and owning outcomes
- Enhancing and/or transforming existing programs associated with partner onboarding, deal registration, partner incentives, and partner performance management
- Supervising the creation and ongoing management of governance mechanisms to ensure our partner relationships are performing as intended
What you bring:
- Strong executive-level communication skills
- At least 10 years in operations or strategy roles with increasing responsibility year over year; bonus points for connected hardware experience servicing the Fortune 1000
- At least 4 years experience managing a team at scale, preferably globally
- Track record of meeting and exceeding revenue recognition targets through the development of process and procedure, best practices, partner enablement, and strategic partnerships
- History of continuous improvement in operational roles, ideally within a growth-stage venture-backed start-up environment
- Success in working within a GTM organization and a solid understanding of what makes sales people tick
- A background in business analytics/data analysis within a fast growing venture-backed start-up or equivalent experience
What we bring:
- Team members from Apple, Amazon, MIT, NASA, LinkedIn, and more.
- A commitment to our values: be humble, seek feedback, and always solve the fundamental problem.
- $200M+ raised from investors such as Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Upfront Ventures, Altimeter, etc.
- Excellent health benefits including medical, dental, and vision coverage; and support for mental, reproductive, and active-living health. We offer unlimited PTO and generous support for parental leave.