is building the future of Apple Enterprise Management. The use of Apple devices in the enterprise is growing rapidly. Drawing on decades of experience in Apple IT, we saw a dire need for a modern Apple device management platform that could accommodate growing businesses and increasing regulatory demands.
Kandji grew to hundreds of B2B customers within a few months of initial product launch in 2019, and secured a $100 million Series C in late 2021. Today, we have a 95% Customer Satisfaction rate and a rapidly growing community of customers, including names like Crunchbase, Belkin, Rackspace, Allbirds, FabFitFun, VSCO, and Turo.
Behind our business is a handful of the best investors in tech. Together, we are creating a new category of device management that can better serve modern businesses.
Kandji is looking for a Sr. Product Marketing Manager who is passionate about technical SaaS products and ready to take their career to the next level. As an individual contributor, the Sr. Product Marketing Manager will report to the Head of Product Marketing and will be responsible for go-to-market initiatives for new security products Kandji is developing and launching. This role will be heavily focused on positioning and enabling Kandji’s revenue teams to sell these new products. You will have the backing of a best-in-class team, a solid product-market fit, and a clearly defined product strategy to help you get there.
How you will make an impact day to day
- Bring new products to market. You’ll lead positioning and go-to-market strategy for the products under your purview.
- Be the go-to person for teams who need your guidance in messaging and positioning for demand gen campaigns, events, sales collateral, and training.
- Work with Revenue Operations to analyze data on competitors, deals, and customer calls.
- Conduct ongoing buyer and customer research to build persona profiles.
- Identify and execute on materials to improve sales win rates.
- Identify opportunities to communicate our products on a broader level.
- Be a pivotal contributor to large-scale strategic initiatives.
- Contribute to strategic plans and annual forecasts.
- Help to grow the team and establish best practices.
- Plan, execute, and report on the go-to-market for new products and features.
- An understanding of the cybersecurity industry.
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
- Excellent project management skills as it relates to product marketing.
- Excellent ability to understand and translate complex technical products into layman’s language.
- Demonstrated ability to create product-led programs that support lead generation efforts, and sales education.
Nice-to-Haves, but NOT Required
- An understanding of the Apple environment
These requirements are for the strongest, ideal candidate. Even if you do not outperform every bullet point, Kandji encourages you to apply. We promote a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture and recognize that even the strongest candidates won’t have all desired experiences and qualifications
Benefits & Perks
• Competitive salary
• 100% individual and dependent medical + dental + vision coverage
• 401(k) with a 4% company match
• 20 days PTO + Kandji Wellness Week off the first week of July
• 14 paid holidays per year
• 10 health and wellness days per year
• Equity for full-time employees
• 12 weeks of paid leave for new parents
• Cell phone & Internet stipend
• Exciting opportunities for career growth
• An outstanding, inclusive culture
We are excited to be serving a significant need for a fast-growing market, and are proud of the high-performing team we have brought together so far. If you’re someone who wants to engage in new, exciting projects that will challenge your skills in the best way possible, we would love to connect with you.
At Kandji we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Kandji is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, protected veteran or military status or any other status protected by applicable law.