Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Sorrento Valley, San Diego, CA, USA
- 1+ years' of experience in automotive, consulting, banking, or high growth start-up
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Business, Engineering or another technical discipline
- Masters' degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Advanced Excel required
- Proficient with Python/Alteryx/Tableau highly preferred
- Prefer experience with transportation of finished goods across country borders, particularly in Europe
- Meticulous attention to detail and organizational abilities
- Ability to work with ambiguity and build process from the ground up
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects under strict deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and work ethic
- Willing to travel (up to 5%)
- Be part of a high caliber Global Commercial Operations Planning team that builds overall fulfillment and Rivian fleet strategy with significant exposure to senior management and executives
- Process complex problems into clear recommendations in memos and PowerPoint presentations for senior leadership
- Develop and maintain complex operational models which inform delivery strategy, market entry planning, and functional headcount
- Facilitate market research, internal interviews, and experiential audits to inform holistic planning activities without qualitative compromises
- Develop and integrate bespoke commercial activities for use in complex regulatory environments
- Unify cross-functional workstreams and draft tailored reports for specific teams including Finance, Logistics, Retail, Product, Brand and Service
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team