Revenue Program Manager
Posted on 9/19/2022
Nashville, TN, USA • Remote in USA
- 7+ years of experience in an internal project or customer-facing role, responsible for coordinating programs, communications, implementations or projects
- Strong presentation and communication skills and the ability to confidently lead meetings with all levels of management
- Program planning and implementation skills; ability to schedule and manage tasks effectively
- Conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
- Organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to work across various time zones to support global Revenue organization
- A strong interest in the future of global payments and, preferably, a background in Fintech
- A natural curiosity and deep care for understanding the business strategy of Circle customers
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack, and Apple MacOS preferred. Experience is MS project or Monday.com a plus
- PMP certification preferred
- You will oversee cross-functional projects that support fulfillment of Revenue team goals
- You will lead internal process improvement initiatives and organize programs and activities
- You will provide detailed attention to strategy, project delegation and program implementation
- You will ensure leaders across the organization collaborate during strategic initiatives by leading communication plans, internal meetings and managing deliverables
- You will work closely with Revenue leadership to ensure important changes and developments are communicated to customer-facing teams
- You will develop metrics to evaluate and manage internal programs identifying strengths and areas for improvement
- You will coordinate multiple projects at time, including projects involving international teams, and be responsible for making sure they're benefiting each other and aligning with overall business goals
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance
Platform for businesses to accept payments and send payouts
Circle's mission is to raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce. The company is a global financial technology firm that’s at the center of digital currency innovation and open financial infrastructure.
- Paid time off - We offer flexible paid time off — take what you need as long as it works with you and your team, and all Circle employees get mobile phone and home office reimbursements.
- Health coverage - No matter where you live, we offer a market competitive suite of benefits. Enroll in health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurances, and Circle covers some or all of the premiums.
- Invested in your future - All U.S. full-time and part-time employees enjoy 401(k) and pensions (with 4% company match if you contribute 5% or more), and share Circle’s success via company equity awards.
- Learning & development - Your individual growth and development is important to us and we provide the resources to help you grow your career while at Circle.
- We are Multistakeholder - As an institution, we exist in a broad stakeholder context, which means that we must organize, incentivize and measure ourselves against meeting the needs of all of our stakeholders — our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world.
- We are Mindful - We seek to be present and aware, to be respectful, active listeners (with each other and with our customers alike), and to pay attention to detail. We don’t rush to judgement, and when we are swept up by strong emotions we patiently observe and acknowledge them and try to not just react. Our mindfulness leads to better understanding, and more respectful, careful and deliberate choices.
- We are Driven by Excellence - We are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success. Being driven also means that we relentlessly pursue excellence, that we do not tolerate mediocrity, that we reward based on merit, and that we work intensely to achieve our goals. Being driven doesn’t mean that we are assholes and plough over people or tolerate a culture of aggressiveness. We are a team. Part of our drive is to bring everyone along in our collective achievement.
- We are High Integrity - We seek open and honest communication, and hold ourselves to very high moral and ethical standards. When we say we will do something, we do it. When we are having difficulty and need help, we talk about it. We treat each other and our customers with the utmost respect. We reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance. We welcome vulnerability and uncertainty, which needs to be listened to in order to bring people along, and helps us to constantly learn and improve. Our customers and partners implicitly experience us as high integrity, and our customer centric choices demonstrate this to them again and again.