A World-Changing Company
Palantir builds the world’s leading software for data-driven decisions and operations. By bringing the right data to the people who need it, our platforms empower our partners to develop lifesaving drugs, forecast supply chain disruptions, locate missing children, and more.
Our Global Mobility Team supports the safe and smooth movement of Palantir employees around the world. We support and scale Palantir’s mobility program in close coordination with internal partners, external counsel, and Palantir’s dedicated People team.
As a Global Mobility Specialist, you will build and maintain the workflows and frameworks that support Palantir mobility practices. You are a meticulous project manager, comfortable working in ambiguous situations, and can balance competing priorities at various stages. In this position, you will focus on EMEA immigration (primarily EU and Middle East), but may cover other aspects of global immigration as needed.
This position is based in our London or New York office.
- Own all stages of securing immigration documents and work authorization for employees. This includes: initiating new cases with external immigration counsel, ensuring a positive customer experience, and shepherding applications through the process in a timely and efficient manner.
- Support employees’ international assignment experience. This includes processing international assignment initiations, engaging with business partners on progress, and setting expectations with the assignees.
- Own long-term immigration and mobility strategy in your area of expertise – supervising upcoming immigration policy changes, taking action to ensure legal compliance, and generally ensuring that we’re setting ourselves up for success long-term in each country.
What We Value
- Expertise with immigration processes in any of the following regions is preferred: EU, US, Middle East, APAC.
- Experience handling a large case load and dedication to owning outcomes to ensure an excellent customer experience.
- Meticulous organizational skills and familiarity with internal tracking systems (e.g. Workday, JIRA, etc.).
- Effective interpersonal skills, capable of collaborating with teammates, customers and vendors.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, able to convey sophisticated and technical guidance in terms that are clear, professional, and concise.
What We Require
- BA/BS or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of corporate mobility or immigration law firm experience.
Our benefits aim to promote health and wellbeing across all areas of Palantirians’ lives. We work to continuously improve our offerings and listen to our community as we design and update them. The list above details our available benefits and some of the perks that can be enjoyed as an employee of Palantir Technologies.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Life and disability coverage.
- Paid leave for new parents and emergency back-up care for all parents.
- Family planning support, including fertility, adoption, and surrogacy assistance.
- Stipend to help with expenses that come with a new child.
- Commuter benefits.
- Relocation assistance.
- Unlimited paid time off.
- 2 weeks paid time off built into the end of each year.
The estimated salary range for this position is estimated to be $82,000 - $101,000/year. Total compensation for this position may also include Restricted Stock units, sign-on bonus and other potential future incentives. Further note that total compensation for this position will be determined by each individual’s relevant qualifications, work experience, skills, and other factors. This estimate excludes the value of any potential sign-on bonus; the value of any benefits offered; and the potential future value of any long-term incentives.
Life at Palantir
We want every Palantirian to achieve their best outcomes, that’s why we celebrate individuals’ strengths, skills, and interests, from your first interview to your longterm growth, rather than rely on traditional career ladders. Paying attention to the needs of our community enables us to optimize our opportunities to grow and helps ensure many pathways to success at Palantir. Promoting health and well-being across all areas of Palantirians’ lives is just one of the ways we’re investing in our community. Learn more at Life at Palantir
and note that our offerings may vary by region.
In keeping consistent with Palantir’s values and culture, we believe employees are “better together” and in-person work affords the opportunity for more creative outcomes. Therefore, we encourage employees to work from our offices to foster connectivity and innovation. Many teams do offer hybrid options (WFH a day or two a week), allowing our employees to strike the right trade-off for their personal productivity. Based on business need, there are a few roles that allow for “Remote” work on an exceptional basis. If you are applying for one of these roles, you must work from the state in which you are employed. If the positing is specified as Onsite, you are required to work from an office.
Palantir is committed to promoting a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe that all Palantirians share the responsibility of upholding our commitment to these values and encourage candidates from a wide range of backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences to join us in solving the world’s hardest problems. Palantir does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Palantir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor’s EEO poster, EEO poster supplement and Pay Transparency Notice for additional information. Palantir is committed to making the job application process accessible to everyone. If you are living with a disability (visible or not visible) and need to request a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please reach out and let us know how we can help.