Posted on 2/2/2022
San Jose, CA, USA
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment. We release new features every two weeks
- You embrace complexity and are not afraid to keep asking questions until there is clarity
- You communicate effectively and collaborate closely with cross-functional partners
- You have experience as a UX designer for SaaS applications
- You have strong experience working with design tools such as Figma, Sketch, and InVision
- You have experience contributing to design systems using Figma
- You have a basic understanding of database and/or data analytics
- You have a portfolio with work samples showcasing expertise in user experience design, creativity, and depth of thought
- Design interactions for features such as data graph or query visualizations to help Dremio developers to troubleshoot and analyze workload
- Design user-centered experiences for Dremio's admin and data engineers on Cloud
- Craft user workflow diagrams, prototypes, wireframes and high-fidelity designs
- Collaborate with product and other cross functional teams to propose elegant design solutions to technical and complex use cases
- Identify opportunities to improve design systems and work closely with engineering to build robust components
- Propose invisible but crucial improvements to our product, such as: better keyboard actions on the SQL Editor or improving accessibility
- Work closely with engineering to ensure that design specifications are implemented
Data lake engine
Dremio’s leading the way to reimagine your data architecture. Removing barriers, accelerating time to insight, putting control in the hands of the user.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Stock Options
- Work From Home
- Office Events
- Parental Leave Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Communicate with clarity.
- Drive accountability.
- Be respectful.
- Confront brutal facts.
- Focus on results.
- Operate with urgency.
- Build a flywheel.