Senior Revenue Enablement Associate
Posted on 12/13/2022
Remote in USA
- 2+ years of work experience in Sales, Revenue and/or Client Success
- Sales, Revenue and/or Client Success Enablement experience a plus
- Proven project management skills combined with outstanding project execution capabilities
- Track record of continuous success in past roles/shows a process improvement attitude
- Collaborative mentality
- Upkeep and refresh of the Affirm Revenue Onboarding experience
- Making sure that the Revenue Knowledge Base (within Highspot) & associated collateral remain relevant and accurate
- Creation and posting of enablement content in Spekit
- Creation of an inventory system and ongoing content review process in collaboration with PMM and sales leaders
- Distribution of ongoing communications including the weekly enablement newsletter and upkeep of enablement home page on Highspot
Point of sale installment loans for consumers
Affirm seeks to deliver honest financial products—to improve lives. The company operates a buy-now-pay-later platform for consumers at the point of sale.
- Spending wallets: Access tech, food, lifestyle, and family planning wallets for your expenses
- Supportive communities: Get involved with our employee resource groups and community groups
- Remote-first workforce: If your role is remote, you can set up shop anywhere in your home country
- Generous time off: Take the time you need when life happens
- Health benefits: Get a plan that fits your needs
- Mental healthcare: Take care of your mind with great mental health programs
- Parental leave: Birth and non-birth parents get 18 weeks paid leave. Plus, a 4-week return-to-work transition program, at full base pay.
- Compensation: We have a simple, flexible, and transparent remote-first compensation structure so you can make the best decisions for yourself and your family.
- Away days: We offer 24 company-wide paid days off—which help our teams collectively pause to recharge.
- Learning & development: Engage in exciting learning programs to level up your growth.
Company Core Values
- People come first: We consider our impact on people’s lives before we think about our own interests.
- No fine print: We are completely transparent and honest—with our customers and with each other.
- It's on us: We take full accountability for our actions, never shirking responsibility or passing the buck.
- Simpler is better: We make complex things simple and clear.
- Push the envelope: We never stop innovating, taking smart risks, and raising the bar.