Senior Gaas Publishing Producer
PC/ Console Games
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- Over 10 years in Europe and North America PC/Console game live operation and publishing, good knowledge and understanding of Live Ops
- Proven track record in successfully leading a team to launch several PC/ Console games in a live service model (Game as a Service model)
- Good knowledge on PC/Console game publishing and experience on publishing plan making
- Good understanding of GaaS-related design including overall GaaS planning, systems, and numerical design
- Deep understanding of long-term production pipeline including annual content planning, gameplay/system production capacity
- Deep understanding of overseas PC/Console game market
- Experience running programs or projects that span organizational borders. Well adapted to working in cross-culture business environment and understanding how to bridge cultural gaps and build collaborative frameworks
- Data driven mindset, forward-looking, with logic thinking and good presenting skill
- Passionate about PC/Console games
- Responsible for working with 2nd party studios to support the publishing and live operation of PC/ Console titles in global market
- Leverage internal and external resources to ensure a smooth and effective publishing planning and execution
- Be responsible for live performance and alignment of Live Services goals and KPIs with key stakeholders (e.g. development team, external production team, regional publishing team…), guide the team to be a joint-force for the goal achievement and the product life-long improvement
- Identify opportunities for optimizations that will deepen player engagement and increase KPI's for a global gaming brand
- Keep a close eye on the market trend and competitors and build business cases for new initiatives based on the insights and research
- Live Operations of Data Collection /Analysis, User experience engagement practice and experience of designing and deploying live events
- An influential people leader, with prior experience in managing large team with various disciplines and different culture background. Department/Function Head/ Studio Head experience is a plus
Entertainment and social conglomerate
Tencent's is on a mission to use technology for good. The company operates social messaging service WeChat and has produced some of the world's most popular games and content.
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Uphold principles, ethics, openness and fairness.
- Proactivity: Pursue positive contributions, volunteer for responsibility and push for breakthroughs.
- Collaboration: Be inclusive and collaborative, strive to progress and evolve.
- Creativity: Push for breakthrough innovations, explore the possibilities of the future.