Platform Manager, Risk & Revenue Analytics Experience
Posted on 2/11/2022
Denver, CO, USA
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with Salesforce.com implementation (design, configuration, deployment)
- A minimum of 2 years of experience implementing or maintaining Tableau CRM/Einstein Analytics
- At least one current Salesforce Certification
- Experience in creating and driving a product roadmap
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate into technical solutions; experience working cross functionally with Sales and customer-facing teams to improve internal systems and tools
- Experience managing large datasets, and creating dataflows, recipes, and dashboards
- Self-motivated, creative problem solver with ability to perform in a fast-paced, fast-changing work environment
- Good interpersonal communication, project management, and stakeholder management skills
- Tableau CRM/Einstein Analytics Certification
- Experience with UI/UX/user interviews
- Partner with our Go-To-Market Strategy & Analytics, Data Science, and program management teams to develop a deep understanding of the strategy, objectives, and concerns of customer-facing teams
- Document technical requirements, author solution documentation, and capture acceptance criteria clearly for technical audiences and collaborators
- Develop and complete a product roadmap that will enable customer-facing teams to work efficiently
- Interact with key collaborators and end users to understand their challenges and feedback on current systems
- Collaborate with GTM Business Applications teammates to continuously improve the overall user experience for internal systems and processes
- This role is fully remote and may sit anywhere within the United States
- Minimal to no travel is anticipated
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $87,360.00 - $124,800.00
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan
Customer engagement platform & developer of communications APIs
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
- Vacation: Twilio offers generous annual time off in all countries for you to enjoy.
- Healthcare: We are dedicated to helping our employees live longer and healthier lives through comprehensive health programs.
- Retirement: Twilio cares about your retirement! We offer programs to help our employees plan for their retirement needs.
- Family leave: At Twilio we recognize the importance of family. We offer generous maternity, paternity, and adoption leaves, as well as family medical care leave.
- Earn your stripes: Build and present a Twilio app to earn your Twilio track jacket and receive $30 per month for e‑books for continued learning and education.
- Catered meals: We provide a variety of snacks, drinks, and catered meals in each of our locations.
- Build a more‑connected world
- Be great, do good, scale fast
- The work of our lives