Direct Support Supervisor
Posted on 8/20/2022
- 2+ years in the supply chain and/or transportation space; solid knowledge of the transportation industry and logistics
- Required experience in customer service with excellent leadership skills
- Demonstrated success in providing strong leadership to a growing team
- Ability to successfully recommend, implement, and execute strategies to improve on KPIs
- Ability to work well with team members and navigate stressful situations
- Coach and lead the team to achieve top performance while delivering against our company pillars
- Contribute to the Support team's KPI performance metrics by actively participating and managing daily tasks to ensure our customer and carrier needs are being handled
- Provide direct and indirect reports with coaching, development, tools, resources, information, and overall support to achieve individual and company goals
- Actively identify process improvement or training opportunities and develop documentation to implement standard operational processes and policies
- Resolve customer and carrier issues by problem-solving to prevent reoccurrence
- Make data-driven suggestions while developing a business case on how customers can achieve their goals in utilizing the Mothership platform
Mothership's mission is to build the future of freight so that businesses like yours can move faster than ever before.
- Your work matters - We offer very competitive salaries and equity, with a culture built around ownership of your work. We also offer a 401(k) program that helps you plan for your future.
- Flexible vacation policy - Enjoy unlimited paid time off that you can use for whatever you need. We even require you take at least 2 weeks annually.
- Health and wellness - Medical, dental, and vision insurance are covered by us so you have access to the right care for you.
- All remote - Our goal is to cultivate a culture that ultimately supports asynchronous communication, promotes documentation, and the flexibility to focus on what matters most - getting back to work.
- Come together - There are many opportunities to connect in-person to build relationships that will help you operate even more effectively when you’re not physically together.
- Strong community - From our 'lunch and learn' series to volunteer activities to monthly team rock climbs, there’s no shortage of fun to get involved in here.